Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Musician's Showcase    Benedikt's Log
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Benedikt's Log Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Hello Yanni Fans!
Sitting in the front row violin section I have a very good view of the audience ( at least the first 30 rows) and I can see all of your faces when I am not playing Yanni's music between numbers.. Your enthusiasm is wonderful and I always get a kick out of the impact it has on his fans ! So far everybody rocks out with us on Niki Nana !

Anyway I will attempt to post a few observations during the tour in this folder.

For all of you instrumental music lovers check out my 2 violin CDs and let me know what you think.

ViolinPassion
See you at the shows

Benedikt

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Hey young man, you were fantastic and we enjoyed every single minute of it! Eeker

Niki Nana really really rocked!!!! Big Grin

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Jacksonville, FL.
Today we will have our show here in town and then head straight to Duluth, GA tonight. Spent time this morning walking around downtown. Saw a few historic buildings and imagined the times in the 20/30s. Too bad that some of the huge corporate high rise bldgs. take away the charm. Visited the MOCA ( Museum of Contemporary Art ). Small, but nice collection of Rauschenberg, Rosenquist, Longo and a special on OP Art by Richard Anuszkiewicz. Unexpected. A little violin practice and composing now until we leave for sound check. Smiler

B.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Wolafamadee

We are there with you in Spirit! Have a great Concert and thanks for your Log comments!

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Welcome B.

Thanks for checking in with us here on the YMB.
We're looking forward to more of your posts.

g.

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the YMB. Smiler

I'm glad you have some time in your busy schedule to visit some interesting places.

Take care on the road.

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the YMB! Smiler Smiler

Myky

Yanni Fan
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Wolafamadee,

Welcome to the YMB! Smiler

Peace be with you
Storm

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog.
Charles F. Duran

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Atlanta, GA

We arrived at 6 am in the morning. Checked in the hotel and slept for a few more hours. Then off to soundcheck in the afternoon. Gwinnett arena is fairly new and looks and sounds excellent. The audience was extremely supportive. Jason's flugelhorn solo,Sasha's cello, Sam's and Ann Marie's violin playing got them up to their feet !

I am making it a habit walking around the venue when doors open for the public. I always like to see the audience coming in and capture some of the excitement and anticipation before a Yanni concert. So, for all of you out there, if you see me wandering the hallways or at the merchandise booth say hello !

Cheers

B.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Wolfamadee

We are so happy to have you come here to the YMB and give us this information.. We love Yanni and all the musicans... Have a safe and wonderful time at the next Venue...We will be waiting.. Las Vegas is waiting I can tell you for sure!!!

Marilyn
Love Is All