Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Musician's Showcase    Benedikt's Log
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Benedikt's Log Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of ohiohummingbird
posted Hide Post
Hi Benedikt, I just found this log and have been having fun reading through the whole thing and seeing the pictures from your perspective. It has been very interesting. Also, I know I visited your website and said something there but would also like to post here how much we enjoyed you and Anna stopping by to visit during our meet and greet in Las Vegas. It really meant a lot to us that you would take the time to do that and we really appreciated it. The show was just fantastic...did you notice our glow sticks??!!! Big Grin Saw you in Cleveland too, although I thought the crowd was rather sparse and quiet until Niki Nana...sorry about that Roll Eyes.
Enjoy your down time and get lots of rest! We will miss your posts about your travels and look forward to them starting up again when the tour resumes. Thanks again for taking the time to bring us the show from an insider!!

Love and Hugs,
Hummer

~Hi Ho Songbird~

Life doesn't give us chances...Life is our chance to give ~ from a Ziggy cartoon

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Benedikt,

Thanks for taking the time to post here throughout the tour. I know your time was precious and we all appreciate that you spent some of it keeping us up to date. It was nice to see you at the fan dinner in Las Vegas. You all put on a great show and we look forward to seeing it again (hopefully) in the not too distant future! Smiler

Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted Hide Post
Hello.
I just wanted to post how much I am enjoying listening to your cd. It is really nice.
And so nice of you to send it and autograph it. Thank you very much and we are looking forward to you getting back on the road and doing some more postings. Big Grin
Enjoy the time off.
and thanks again.
Terry