Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Musician's Showcase    What happened to Pedro Eustache?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What happened to Pedro Eustache? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of sebastians92
posted
Hello YMB

I was wondering what happened to Pedro Eustache in Yanni's orchestra? I understood b/c the voices singing, that the flute wouldn't have been the leading melody anymore, but I don't see him any of Yanni's instrumental tour concerts. I was wondering if anyone knew about it?

Thanks,
Sebastian

Sebastian Sebastian

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately I don't know ... Frowner

Maybe other Yanni Fan or Moderators will help us ...

Yanni Fan
Picture of wheatfreelori
posted Hide Post
I miss Pedro and the large orchestra that Yanni had at one time. I'm sure that scaling back the number of musicians touring with Yanni has to do with financial reasons. FrownerEverybody has to cut back bacause of the sad state of the economy and high cost of expenses.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I don't know...

Myky

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
it's impossible to care for someone and not care about the essential qualities of the ones they surround themselves with personally and professionally. i admire where pedro is at in his own personal, and professional, evolution and miss his presence in yanni's music. i sincerely hope that, although absent from the music, his presence continues in yanni's life.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Linda C
posted Hide Post
When I last saw Pedro, I asked him the same thing. He said he didn't know why. The only way to find out was to ask Yanni himself. So, I guess that's the answer. Pedro would love to be back on the tour, but he has not been asked. I know I would love to see him back. He is a wonderful talent as well as a wonderful person. I am lucky enough to live fairly near him and I get to see him once in a while, but much of his work is in all parts of the world.

He sends his love to everyone.

Linda C

Yanni Fan
Picture of Blondie
posted Hide Post
Linda! How lucky you are to see and live not too far from Pedro!! I will miss him too ... Frowner What a very Talented musician!!! Thumbs Up

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.- Author unknown

Yanni Fan
Picture of Molly
posted Hide Post
Thanks Linda. I was hoping Pedro would be in the tour this time around. We miss him being a part of the entourage. He just added so much to the performance. Muriel isn't going to the concert this time around. When I told her that it didn't look like Pedro was going to be in the tour, she decided not to go.

Joyce K

Yanni Fan
Picture of Kichu
posted Hide Post
Sorry if i'm saying this...but he is the only person missing in Yanni's orchestra...he used to add a lot of colour and magic to Yanni's music and perhaps he is the only member who is irreplaceable. Karen is such an outstanding talent but Samvel pretty much outclasses everyone. The best part of Pedro was his command over various types of wind instruments...he is just class and all energy..

Kichu
the Squirrel