Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Musician's Showcase    Armen Anassian performing

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Armen Anassian performing Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Linda C
posted
I know I don't post much any more, but this was something I wanted to share. If anyone is in Los Angeles the first part of August, Armen will be the featured soloist with the California Philharmonic. (calphil.org) The last time he was there, the audience went crazy over him. I talked to one patron who said she normally is not on her feet after someone plays, but she literally JUMPED up when he finished. The program will be featuring Hollywood movie scores.

The orchestra plays at the LA Arboretum in Arcadia which is a gorgeous botanical garden. It is a wonderful outdoor setting. You can bring a picnic and blankets and enjoy the music under the stars. Ticket prices are reasonable. I hope to see some of you there. I volunteer there and will be near the small stage by the big square pool in the middle while the jazz band plays before the concert. If you get there, please stop by to see me.

Linda C
lindasback@aol.com

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Smiler

Myky

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thanks from me too!! I really like AA both conducting and playing! Smiler

Patricia

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn