Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Musician's Showcase    Tribute to the Brazilians Silvio Richetto and Cesar Lemos.

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Tribute to the Brazilians Silvio Richetto and Cesar Lemos. Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
The one that Brazil has of best is the Brazilian. Silvio and Cesar are fantastic musicians and they are Brazilian, it is a honor to know that YANNI has Brazilian of great talent beside him. Thank you YANNI for join the people in the world in her orchestra. That is a very beautiful attitude.
Excuse my bad English.

Shirley from Brazil.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Nuvem

Yes, Yanni has many nationalities in his Orchestra...I believe that Ender is from Brazil? I am not sure, but thought I read that somewhere?

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi kauai.. That is what I admire in YANNI.
Ender is not Brazilian, it is Venezuelan, he is great also.
Nathan is a Brazilian philosopher's grandson, then it is a little ours also, he is
fantastic, he is my favorite .
Thank you.
Shirley from Brazil.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Thank you Nuvem, I thought in that part of the World! Big Grin Yes, he is fabulous and a wonderful voice. We got to meet him in Orlando, he is so nice, just like you think.....a pure delight....

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All