Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Musician's Showcase    Sarah O'Brien, Cellist and Composer

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Sarah O'Brien, Cellist and Composer Login/Join 
<YMusicMuse>
posted
Many of you may recognize Sarah as the lovely blond cellist in Yanni's smash hit, "Live at the Acropolis" from 1994. She been on Yanni's tours ever since. A native of the United Kingdom, Sarah now makes her home in Los Angeles, California.

Sarah stays very involved in the music industry, performing with such world renowned artists as Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli, among many others. Also a composer, Sarah has written a full length musical, "Winds of Angkor." (www.windsofangkor.com)

Sarah is set to release her latest CD, "Points of Departure," featuring Yanni's former drummer from "Tribute," Joel Taylor, within the next few weeks. Sign up for Sara's mailing list at http://sarah-obrien.com/home.html to receive notification of the release date!

Sarah wants you all to know how much she has enjoyed meeting you at shows and on Facebook.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of Kathy
posted Hide Post
Hi YMM,

The link for Sarah's site is not working.

Here is a working link:

http://www.sarah-obrien.com/home.html

Kathy-Chicago
Yanni Street Team Leader Midwest
I'm the one who forgets to take the LENS CAP off of the camera Big Grin

Yanni Fan
Picture of Angela
posted Hide Post
Thanks Muse, we love Sarah.

Angela /Eternal Space
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything." - Plato

Yanni Fan
Picture of Bluebird0078
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the message from Sarah. I feel like I have known her since year one, she is one talented, beautiful lady, and look forward to her CD.

Love, Bluebird Sis#36