Yanni Message Board
Benedikt - New updated website

This topic can be found at:
http://board.yanni.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/131106757/m/9653964087

October 28, 2013, 03:02 AM
wolfamadee
Benedikt - New updated website
Hi everyone ! I'm looking forward to the upcoming shows and meeting some of you after the shows ! I recently updated my website www.violinpassion.com with easier navigation and more sound clips from my most recent CD "Violin Passion:Winter Wonders" - just in time for the holidays. Stop by and let me know what you think. They first five people who contact me through my site I will send a free signed CD . Regards Benedikt
October 28, 2013, 07:09 AM
Kathrine
It's so good to see you back Benedikt. Smiler I especially like Versailles Christmas and Quiet River. Much success to you with your latest venture.

October 28, 2013, 11:16 AM
ohiohummingbird
Hi Benedikt! Beautiful sounds on your newest music, looking forward to seeing you out on tour Smiler

Love and Hugs,
Hummer

~Hi Ho Songbird~

Life doesn't give us chances...Life is our chance to give ~ from a Ziggy cartoon
October 28, 2013, 11:31 AM
Louise Tirrell
Hi Benedikt! I love your new webite - I'm hoping the next tour brings you back to New England so I can see all of you perform again!
Hug
October 28, 2013, 03:32 PM
Marilyn
Hello Benedikt, sounds great...Would love to see you in Las Vegas again! Thank you for keeping in touch with us all here....

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All
October 28, 2013, 03:45 PM
Shirley7
Hi Benedikt,
Great new look to the website,and as always, enjoying your beautiful violin melodies.
Looking forward to seeing you in the near future. Smiler
Shirley C