Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Musician's Showcase    Benedikt - New updated website

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Benedikt - New updated website Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Hi everyone ! I'm looking forward to the upcoming shows and meeting some of you after the shows ! I recently updated my website www.violinpassion.com with easier navigation and more sound clips from my most recent CD "Violin Passion:Winter Wonders" - just in time for the holidays. Stop by and let me know what you think. They first five people who contact me through my site I will send a free signed CD . Regards Benedikt

Picture of Kathrine
posted Hide Post
It's so good to see you back Benedikt. Smiler I especially like Versailles Christmas and Quiet River. Much success to you with your latest venture.

Yanni Fan
Picture of ohiohummingbird
posted Hide Post
Hi Benedikt! Beautiful sounds on your newest music, looking forward to seeing you out on tour Smiler

Love and Hugs,
Hummer

~Hi Ho Songbird~

Life doesn't give us chances...Life is our chance to give ~ from a Ziggy cartoon

Yanni Fan
Picture of Louise Tirrell
posted Hide Post
Hi Benedikt! I love your new webite - I'm hoping the next tour brings you back to New England so I can see all of you perform again!
Hug

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Hello Benedikt, sounds great...Would love to see you in Las Vegas again! Thank you for keeping in touch with us all here....

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
Picture of Shirley7
posted Hide Post
Hi Benedikt,
Great new look to the website,and as always, enjoying your beautiful violin melodies.
Looking forward to seeing you in the near future. Smiler
Shirley C