Yanni Message Board
tickets

This topic can be found at:
http://board.yanni.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/164100481/m/3603910687

August 12, 2015, 03:46 PM
sandy
tickets
Hi Everyone...Hope all is well.
I need to purchase my Lancaster tickets...is there a pre-sale for us fans...and also the fan club password?? Thanks a bunch.
Sandy
Staten Isand N.Y.
August 12, 2015, 09:58 PM
ohiohummingbird
Hi Sandy,
We have not been made aware of any pre-sale for Lancaster. If something shows up, I will be sure to post it here for you. Otherwise, plan on the ticket sale beginning on Aug. 29 as stated on the Yanni website.

Beth Martin
Yanni Street Team Leader
Northeast United States
beth_northeast@yanni.com
August 13, 2015, 09:10 AM
sandy
Hi Beth..
I went to venue in Lancaster....where Yanni will be performing. They say...pre-sale tickets will be August 25th @ 9 a.m......I just don't have the password to purchase them that day.
Any help is so much appreciated ...Thanks so much for responding.
Sandy
Staten Island, N.Y.
August 13, 2015, 11:00 AM
Linda aka Roadrunner For Yanni
Hi Sandy, So far, everyone has said that "fanclub" is the password again this time. Hope this helps.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true.

August 13, 2015, 12:11 PM
sandy
Thanks Linda......I appreciate your help.
Standing by for any change...You know I'll be on line August 25th at 9 a.m. hoping to get those front row seats...I told everyone I know....I am not taking any calls at that time...Ha Ha....
Again...thanks so much.
Sandy
Staten Island N.Y.
August 20, 2015, 12:12 PM
fairlady
Hi, Am trying to purchase tickets for
San Antonio but won't take the pass word that I got from the ticket section for pre-sale! Went on sale yesterday! Any suggestions!

fairlady
August 20, 2015, 12:13 PM
fairlady
Forgot to memtion the Pass Word was "fan club"

fairlady