Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements and Help  Hop To Forums  Help    Unable To Join Voices Fan Club

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Unable To Join Voices Fan Club Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of codeman
posted
I tried to join last night. After logging in, I was able to reach the page where I put in my payment info, but I then get an error in a pop-up window

Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site https://store.yanni.com/Store/Checkout/Default.aspx

When I click the ok button, the webpage then goes from the "confirm order" page to "Page Not found".

Even after shutting down my firewall and antivirus software, deleting the yanni.com cookies, and re-booting my computer, I still can't join.

I have sent email to store@yanni.com, and I got a read receipt back, but no response.

How do I get help so that I can join before 10 AM on Monday? Is there another way to make my payment?

Good seats are what my mother wants for Christmas. Help!

Ray

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hi codeman,
I am sorry you are having problems joining the Voices Fan Club. I have checked the site as far as I can without finally submitting my card details and it seems to be working.

As you have sent an email requesting help, hopefully you will have a reply sometime today.

It may not be a problem with the web page though. Have you tried emptying your cache browser?

Sorry I can't be of more help to you.
Take care,

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of codeman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for checking, Anne.

Yes, I cleared my cookies, the cache, and everything in the temp folder.

I may try that again, though, just to be sure.

Ray

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
i wish I could do more. I hope your mum gets her Christmas present. Smiler

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of Mayssem
posted Hide Post
Please can you help me, i was a member of the Yanni fan club and i want to join the new Yanni voices fan club, i have a maestro card from germany and i didn't know how to enter the card numberand the other informations related to it, please any moderator can help me ???
Thank you.
Waiting for your answer

<crackedeggg>
posted
Codeman I would urge caution on trying too many times, particularly if you have put in your payment information. We had someone having a similar problem during the presale for Acapulco and her card ended up with a large number of 'hold' charges to it because it was taking the card and running the charge but wasn't actually completing the transaction.

You've done all the right things to do, now the only thing you can do is wait for their response.

Report This Post
<crackedeggg>
posted
Mayssem you will have to email store@yanni.com to get assistance with your registration. I don't know anything about Maestro cards.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of Mayssem
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much i'll contact them now
Thank you for your help.

Yanni Fan
Picture of codeman
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Bonnie. I was never able to click the confirm button on the confirm order page due to the error, so I doubt that there are any transactions recorded for me. I am, however, waiting to hear something.

Ray

<crackedeggg>
posted
Let us know what you find out Ray.

Report This Post
Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hi Mayssem,
I have a Maestro card which is a debit not a credit card but they normally work the same way. My card has 18 digits on the front,not 16, so I'm wondering if that might be causing a problem.

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Codeman

I had trouble also.. I had to put "dashes" between my phone numbers? For some reason that was important for the sign up.. Don't know if you tried that?

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
Picture of codeman
posted Hide Post
They're working on my problem. I just replied to a follow up email I received a couple of hours ago.

Thanks for the suggestion, Kauai, but I did use dashes.

Ray

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ray,
I hope it gets sorted for you soon.

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of codeman
posted Hide Post
After doing my weekly backup of my computer, I decided to install FireFox and give it a try. That worked. Apparently there's problem with either MSIE6 or one of the settings.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Ray