Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements and Help  Hop To Forums  Help    Meet with Yanni,

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Meet with Yanni, Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Hi,
I did wrote to you before. I am a huge Yanni fan. I am turning 65 on March 20 ,2016 the same day Yanni has a concert in Costa Mesa. I think I was the first person to purchased the ticket T the box office!
Is there any chance I will meet with him that day before the concert? This is going to be my 65 birthday gift ever. I am delighted spending my milestone day with Yanni.
Please respond.
P.S. I live in Newport Beach ( not to far from the event)If anyone of the group wanted to save money for the hotel, they can stay in my house (free).
I have a 3 bedroom house in Newport Beach.
Thank you,
Mary

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Mooshi, have you checked over on Facebook to see if there are others coming to that concert...There are some good restaurants in that area of the Conservatory that fans could m
meet before the Concert... Maybe post a notice here or over on Facebook.. I think you will really enjoy this concert there..I am familiar with that Venue...perfect! Good luck... Smiler

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Good luck. Hope your dream comes true