Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements and Help  Hop To Forums  Help    facebook profile

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
facebook profile Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
I saw by chance on facebook a personal profile that uses Yanni's name in greek (Γιάννης Χρυσομάλλης) and has photos of him... It's a new profile, as I saw (from 2015 onwards). Is it a fake profile? The reason I'm asking isn't lack of discretion but rather a concern in case someone has arrogated his name to make a non-real profile. We should remember that social media are used to a great extent by children and teenagers and I'd like them to be protected... Because you never know who might be hidden between a famous name..
If my question can't be answered in public, please come in contact with me privately (via e-mail.) Thank you!

Picture of Kathrine
posted Hide Post
Hello Nostos,

I'm unable to pull up the name using that font so I can't view the photos.

It could very well just be a fan that is posting photos to share with the public and is using his name in order for fans to view the collection. Many fans do this for other celebrities as well on other social media sites. I will however let management know and they can take a peek at it. If they have any concerns then they will deal directly with it.

I do thank you for bringing this to my attention and for your concern for the safety of other fans. Smiler

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
You're welcome, Kathrine! Safety is always our priority! Smiler
In case it is something dangerous, please, let us know, so that we can warn each other.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
It appears that Kathrine is probably correct about simply posting photos of Yanni...

https://www.facebook.com/profi...p?id=100008897617479

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true.