Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements and Help  Hop To Forums  Help    Criteria for posting

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Criteria for posting Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Dear moderators,
First of all, I'd like to thank you for the excellent job you do everyday!
Second, I have a question to make: which are the criteria for a post (either opening a new subject or commenting something else) to be or not accepted?
Thanking you in advance and hoping you fully enjoy life...

Picture of Kathrine
posted Hide Post
Hello Nostos, thank you for your very kind comment. Being the sole moderator now does get to be a tad overwhelming at times as there is much going on behind the scenes that even regular posters do not see happening. But having said that I do also have an ally that works behind the scenes on my behalf as well when I'm unable to, so I do have to thank them as well. But all in all it is very exciting.

Regarding what to post or comment. Please make yourself familiar with the Terms of Service ( TOS) The link is available at the bottom of the Forum postings. All postings and new strings are carefully monitored. If the content is questionable or the Member is unkind, etc to other members or their comments, the member and any offending remarks/posts will be put into moderation until I have had a discussion with management. After that an email will be sent to the member advising of our decision.

I hope this helps, the Terms of Service are quite helpful and should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kathrine

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Kathrine! Your message has been of great help to me!
Have a wonderful day!