Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements and Help  Hop To Forums  Help    Problem with Presale

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Problem with Presale Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Am having problem w/presale pass word "fan club" for San Antonio, Tx Ticket Master doesn't recognize it! Pre-sale end tonight CT 10pm!
Is there anyone that can help me! Thanks!

fairlady

Yanni Fan
Picture of sandy
posted Hide Post
Hi Fairlady...
don't know if this helps...but what about if you put in Fanclub as one word? I have my pre-sale coming up on Monday the 25th....I hope I don't run into a problem too.

Yanni Fan
Picture of sandy
posted Hide Post
Or how about one word in caps..FANCLUB..don't know if this helps, but I see Sherry posted it has "FANCLUB" that's how I am going to do it on Monday...any change, I'm sure we'll hear about it. Good Luck...
Sandy
Staten island N.Y.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
fanclub is one word, but I have read that technically it isn't case sensitive, simply type the two words together. That should work.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true.

Yanni Fan
Picture of sandy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Linda...
I'm getting nervous, its getting closer to my pre-sale day...and I am really hoping I don't have a problem with code...
Appreciate your help.
Sandy
Staten Island N.Y.