Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements and Help  Hop To Forums  Help    Ticketmaster presale question?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ticketmaster presale question? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
hello
I have notice the tickets for Yanni's tour go on sale for the fan-club on ticketmaster.com.
do we need a fan-club passcode? to get those tickets?
if anyone know anything about this please let me know
thank you

<crackedeggg>
posted
Hello,

You have to go to Yanni.com and purchase a Fan Club membership. When you purchase you will be sent an access code. Not all of the presale tickets will be available at Ticketmaster. So please check the tour schedule on Yanni.com in the morning for the appropriate link.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Is there any code we can use to buy presale for Yanni? The old days the newsletter I was sent would have the code but I have not gotten a newsletter in years, which I suppose has to do with him taking time off. I really want to buy early!

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I should say I want to buy early without having to pay for the fan club option. :-)

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hi Mary and welcome to the Yanni Message Board,
I'm sorry, but in order to take part in the presale you have to join the fee paying Yanni Voices Fan Club.

Anne