Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements and Help  Hop To Forums  Help    What Am I Missing

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What Am I Missing Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
OK - I guess I'm dumb as dirt here. Roll Eyes I have joined the new Voices Fan Club. I received my confirmation email with order number. I received another email with info on the ticket presale. I cannot figure out how to get to the new stuff in the new fan club. I have clicked every tab everywhere, logged in, logged out, rebooted my computer, rebooted my brain by taking a nap.........good grief!! I see where folks are talking about new pictures, but I can't find how to get there. Help!! Please. Red Face

Patricia

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hellooooooooo - anyone out there??

Patricia

<crackedeggg>
posted
Patricia,

Login and scroll the page. There is a photos and videos section about a third of the way down the page.

If you don't see it, after you log in, hold down the ctrl key and click the refresh button in your browser toolbar.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bonnie. I tried that, but it still didn't work. Frowner I've sent some emails to the fan club, so maybe tomorrow they can get this sorted out.

Patricia

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Patricia

Well, I got it! Just log in, scroll down look to the right, and the MP3 shows the numbers and you download the one you want.. Trust me, It was by luck that I got it.. It is playing now.. Takes a few minutes.. Very pretty! Try again.. Eeker

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Kauai,

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't get the MP3 info. All I get after I login at the fan club is the same old page we got when the fan club was free. Frowner

Bonnie,

I sent an email to the fan club and got a response asking for some info about my computer browser and operating system. Unfortunately, I was out of town all day today, so I just now was able to respond. I've cleared cookies, temp files, etc. but nothing helps. I also tried on another computer that uses a different browser and operating system with the same result. This is very frustrating and I'm really worried it will affect my ability to purchase in the presale on Monday. Frowner Maybe the fan club will get back to me tomorrow.

Patricia

<crackedeggg>
posted
Patricia,

I've been promised that they will be in touch again tomorrow with fans still having problems. Hang in there.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bonnie! Smiler

Patricia