Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements and Help  Hop To Forums  Help    Moderators Please Help

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Moderators Please Help Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of SW98
posted
I just renewed my registration to the new fan club. However, when the pre-sale starts on Monday, I will be at work with no internet access til after 5PM. Does that mean I lose out and cannot get pre-sale tickets? Also, if from what I read, there are going to be VIP packages available that are going to take up the best seats, what advantage will I have with this pre-sale?

I am a longtime fan and went to 7 concerts of the Tribute tour...3 the last time. Now, I can only afford one concert, so I would like to know how to get a good seat when I can't be available when the presale starts at 10AM.

Can you offer any help?

Thank you,
Shirley

<crackedeggg>
posted
The presale lasts from the 15th through the 18th. You should be able to buy when you get home.

We don't absolutely know that the VIP tickets take up all of the first 15 rows. We are working on answers to that. I'll let you know tomorrow when I hear back from the ticketing people.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of SW98
posted Hide Post
Thank you Bonnie