Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements and Help  Hop To Forums  Help    The YMB

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The YMB Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
How does one get to the YMB from the main website?

The only way I can get here (the YMB) is to click on a new topic post sent to my e-mail address.

When I go to the main website and click on the MESSAGEBOARD under COMMUNITY I get the YVMB.

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hi Passion,

Nice to see you back here. Smiler The link to the YMB has been removed from the website.

Use this and perhaps you could bookmark it for the future.

http://board.yanni.com/6/ubb.x

Take care,

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thanks Seren, somehow I missed that one!

Anyway.... Go Yanni & Voice!

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I am soooo confused! How many websites are there no? I just stumbled (back) into this one - which I find MUCH EASIER to read than the current 'yanni.com'. I thought this one was gone forever. There is different stuff on each site and some is the same. Help?

<YMusicMuse>
posted
Hi Chinhouse,

I can see why you're confused. Since Yanni is now working with Disney and Ticketmaster, it was easier for Ticketmaster to use the message board software created by their fan support division - Echo. We're hoping to find the best possible solution for all. In the meantime, you are welcome to participate on both boards. We're grateful to Yanni/Wake for supporting both!

Report This Post