Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni in the Media    Check this out!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Check this out! Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of JOY2YANNI
posted
Since it doesn't appear that the new management team will give us this information and I don't see it posted anywhere else, here's a link to a news article I found:

http://dreamcatchercalendars.com/knollwoodrealty/blog/?p=236

The article has lots of information and many quotes from Yanni about the new project.

"I love to spend time with people who love Yanni."
"Every time I think it can't get any better than this... it does!"

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Joy2Yanni

Thank you for posting that link. Interesting, very interesting....

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
Joy, thank you...now that is what I call good advertising... Smiler..I love the way the new music is being described. And it is the best description I have read about the Voices to date... Cool

until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Good Find Joy.

Thanks for posting it!!

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
“If I can play a small role in getting people together, introducing cultures to each other and show our common ground,” he muses, “I would find this to be most fulfilling.”

--Yanni

Nice article. While I don't believe it's possible for management to make an announcement about every great editorial, it is great to see people supporting this endeavor 100%. Thanks for the post. Smiler

Yanni Fan
Picture of vladicorp
posted Hide Post
130 songs Smiler that sounds sweeetttt....

"Yanni Fan" con locuras...

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Joy,
thank you.

Myky

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thanks Joy! Great article. Smiler

What I find absolutely fascinating today is that we are an international community who can get precious little information on Yanni and the Voices, but we are now receiving greetings for a happy MLK day and congratulations to our new president by the Voices Fan Club. (For those not members of the paid fan club, these greetings are in that area.) Is that weird to anyone besides me? Are we to expect that the fan club will greet all new world leaders and announce all worldwide holidays? Confused Seems like when there are great articles out there like the one Joy found, the expectation would be for the fan club to share these with both the fan club and the YMB. Roll Eyes

Patricia

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
But funnier yet, is that they typed the year as 01, not 09. Someone must have been in a hurry, LOL.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
Picture of JOY2YANNI
posted Hide Post
quote:
While I don't believe it's possible for management to make an announcement about every great editorial,

Remember, there actually is a section called "Yanni in the Media", designated specifically for articles about Yanni. I don't think anyone expects them to "make an announcement about every great editorial", but I think it's pretty pathetic that the last string with information about an article was started by Muse on January 14th, 2005. I didn't dare post this string in there, because I'm sure no one reads it. Why would they?

Patricia, I agree. They seem to feel compelled to acknowledge world events, but feel no obligation at all to keep us informed about happenings concerning Yanni. It's not like we're looking for "inside information", but we can't even get the information the rest of the world has. We have to discover it by accident.

"I love to spend time with people who love Yanni."
"Every time I think it can't get any better than this... it does!"