Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni in the Media    Yanni Tour Article - livedaily.com

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Yanni Tour Article - livedaily.com Login/Join 
<YMusicMuse>
posted
Here is the link to an article on livedaily.com about Yanni's upcoming tour.
http://www.livedaily.com/news/5764.html

Please note that the buy tickets link only links to Ticketmaster and remember tickets are not available until December 1st or 8th. Please check the schedule posted in announcements for the dates for your venues.

Also note that there is an error in this article. The concert on April 4 is in Portland, ME, not Portland, OR. We have not had the opportunity to proof the schedule in the article line by line, so if you find something else that doesn't match, please go by the schedule we have posted.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of Isabelle #1
posted Hide Post
Thank you dear YMusicMuse and the photos are
VERY VERY VERY niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.there too.
A Friend In Yanni,Isabelle

Yanni Fan
Picture of Bluebird0078
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the website, YMM. That was a great write up. And a great source of Yanni CD's at very low prices. This site is new to me, I will have to try it out...thanks again. Love, Bluebird

Yanni Fan
Picture of cyma
posted Hide Post
Thank you for correcting the tour schedule YMusicMuse . Also I do hope he can make it back out to California again . I will be patient.

FIY,

Cassandra

Yanni Fan
Picture of HOSS
posted Hide Post
Welcome agian Yanni