Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni Fan Club Members  Hop To Forums  Non - Yanni Forum    Niki Nana Prayer Train II
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 565
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Niki Nana Prayer Train II Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Good morning, & welcome to the new Niki Nana Prayer Train II, which due to technical difficulties had to be started brand new. Everything remains the same, but someone must have wanted to give the train a fresh coat of paint, repair the tracks, & add a Hemi engine. Now I know why God gave me a sense of humor.

The Prayer Train

A special train waits at the station
Ready to make a Divine sensation
A free ticket for all who board
Love and prayers are their reward

From around the world, they do come
Praying for health and joy for some
Collectively we form a single thought
Daily blessings are what is sought

Sending love and comfort as we go
Care and concern is what we show
No matter what may be the reason
This train runs daily and every season

All are welcome to enter here
Whether to say hello or shed a tear
The prayer train here will always run
Because “love is all” and “we are one”

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true.

Yanni Fan
Picture of PattyB
posted Hide Post
quote:
What a hoot (((patty))) Just don't let him visit during a full moon ..thanks for the giggle this morning

Big Grin

"Remember, for all creatures great and small, it's their world too."

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking of Angela too. I hope she posts soon. I have been wondering how she has been doing. My friend who I have asked for prayers for is feeling much better and she thanks all of you for your prayers. Keep the prayers going and I will keep you posted.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Angela
posted Hide Post
Hi, sorry for not posting sooner... lol I feel yucky. Glad I chimed in I see you are wondering about me, sorry to keep you on hold and thanks so much for your concern. I`m ok at least I only have 6 treatments and not 3 years like before, I say this will be a piece of cake. Thanks so much for the prayers couldn`t do it without you all.
My love and thanks to you all, your the BEST!

My prayers continue always for all here.

Angela /Eternal Space
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything." - Plato

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Angela I am so glad to see that you posted. And I am so glad you are doing ok. Wow. 6 more treatments. That is great. Have you been listening to Yanni during your treatments? Keep up your good spirits. I am so proud of you. Hug

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you here Angela. I've been thinking about you. You are a great encouragment to us all here.

Anne

Picture of Kathrine
posted Hide Post
Angela I'm chiming in with everyone in how good it is to see you again. Keep strong and know that you are always in our prayers.

Sherry special gentle hugs for baby Lee. Smiler

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.

Angela, through the years you have shown us how amazing, persevering, full of love & faith, & how positive you are. I agree about what an inspiration you are, & our prayers will always continue. Thanks for checking in.

Thinking of all in need today, with continued positive prayers for everyone.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, filled with Yannitude, smiles & love. Pass it on.

All aboard~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true.

Yanni Fan
Picture of PattyB
posted Hide Post
Angela...sooo nice to see you, thanks for the update. Hug

"Remember, for all creatures great and small, it's their world too."

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Good Wednesday everyone,

So nice to see Angela posting with an update, and my supportive prayers continue for a wonderful, inspiring gal.

Praying that babe Lee will finally be coming home soon, and how wonderful his weight gain, etc. What a miracle baby surrounded by love. Also wonderful to hear that you Sherry, and the family are fully on the mend.

Patty, sounds like you are hanging in there, and doing well. My prayers continue for you, and know your stamina will fully return with time. Glad you are being watchful of things, and taking care of yourself.

Thoughts and prayers for everyone here, for our YMB family, for Mother Earth, mankind, and may music continue for hearts and souls.

Lovingly,
Dara

Love Reflected In Love. How Simple. It encompasses all.