Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni Fan Club Members  Hop To Forums  Non - Yanni Forum    Niki Nana Prayer Train II
Page 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 604
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Niki Nana Prayer Train II Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Wow Patty you must nap alot. LOL

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Good morning riders on this new Fall day for most of us. Praying that it is a good day no matter what kind of weather we are experiencing. We are getting much needed rain here.

Let us all be of one mind & pray for peace, good or better health, hope & happiness. There is much that needs reversing, so time to join the chain of love with pure intent & purpose.

Have a terrific Tuesday, filled with Yannitude, smiles & love. Pass it forward.

All aboard~~~~~~~~~~~

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Good day everyone who is here, and another day full of opportunities, and the magnification of our Father in and with all ways, in and with all that is good. Keeping the Light, the flame of our Father in hearts and souls, deep within, makes the difference for ourselves, and the world in which we are all part. Let not the tragic events and evil ways that are happening in parts of our world deflect that bright flame, and the Light of the Father of us all which still burns brightly. It is up to each of us to radiate that Light for ourselves, and for others as well, and continually maintain "The Love Chain for the World".

I come here to ask for supportive prayers for one that is ailing, and the circumstances of her mortal affliction seems to be of the mortal memory. I will just put it like that, without identifying the exact condition as I do not like the material labels put on things. Her and her husband live very close to me, and interesting how we met in February, but I do feel that God directed the traffic pattern as such. I ask for these supportive prayers for both her and her husband who has become "the keeper" as he puts it, and takes the best care of her he can. Things are unfortunately escalating with her condition, but he remains at her side although very hard to deal with, so he needs your prayers as well. Let them both be sustained as their journey continues, and until someone is in their shoes as such, few have total comprehension of what is entailed in dealing with all that needs to be dealt with on a 24/7 schedule. I thank you in advance.

May this day, and the coming ones be filled with wondrous things. As we seek we shall find the healings, the answers given to our questions, being sustained, being directed to the right solutions, and so forth. Be with God, and be with all Life, Truth and Love.

Lovingly,
Dara

Love Reflected In Love. How Simple. It encompasses all.

Yanni Fan
Picture of PattyB
posted Hide Post
That was beautifully written Dara....they are blessed to have you for a friend. Hug

Michelle, they're quick 20 minute catnaps..when I can grab them...

This morning, I was out the door for sawdust before the mill ran out, then back home for house cleaning, then farrier time. After the farrier left, I cleaned up the tackroom to get it ready for the flooring, then went on a cleaning spree in the barn with the vaccuum. After that, I hauled away the scraps, came home to give away a hen with 8 babies to a very good home, fed the horses, did some whatnots...and here I sit to entertain myself for a little while on the computer....finally. Big Grin

"Remember, for all creatures great and small, it's their world too."

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I know Patty. Big Grin Dara I am praying for your friends. And for you

Yanni Fan
Picture of Crissycat
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your friends, Dara. Hug

"Each day comes bearing gifts. Untie the ribbons."

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Good morning riders. It's the middle of this week, as mortal time goes by so quickly. I was reminded last night at our homeowners meeting, just how quickly time goes by, when they mentioned that out of 26 homes, 3 people passed on this last year. Life cannot be taken for granted, & each day, each moment should be cherished & appreciated.

Let us continue to pray for all of our loved ones, those we do not know, as well as Mankind & our planet.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, filled with Yannitude, smiles & love. Pass it on.

All aboard~~~~~~~~~~

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
(((((((The Niki Nana Prayer Train)))))))))

(((((((Dara)))))may God keep your friends in his loving care a d I will keep them in my prayers Hug

Thoughts and prayers for all Hug

Until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for your supportive prayers, and they are very much appreciated from my family here on YMB. She is doing a little better today, but each day different, and with different aspects. I will be seeing them tomorrow for a visit. She does recognize me immediately, but still does not understand where I came from, or where I am (2 minutes up the hill from them), but that doesn't matter. Passing on the love to her, with tenderness and compassion gets through, so grateful, and another solid Divine principal at work.

Wishing you all a most wonderful day as we all keep God alive and well in and with our mortal lives, and pass it on to others.

Lovingly,
Dara

Love Reflected In Love. How Simple. It encompasses all.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.

Continued prayers for all needs, whether spoken or silent, known or unknown, large or small.

I'm praying that one of my sons finds resolve & gets the answers he needs for a current situation.

Thinking of all of us, our families, friends, troops, creatures, Mankind & our planet.

Keep the chain of love tightly connected.

Have a tremendous Thursday, filled with Yannitude, smiles & love. Pass it on.

All aboard~~~~~~~~~~