Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni Fan Club Members  Hop To Forums  Non - Yanni Forum    ~Olive Grove~So How's Your Day Going ?? III
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 258

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
~Olive Grove~So How's Your Day Going ?? III Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted
Welcome, Home Olives...Occasionally in everyone's life...even Olives some things change..but most things remain the same.. SmilerHere in The Olive Grove, this being our third home..everything remains the same...!
Everyone is welcome... Smiler
We still haven't figured out if a male Olive, is called Oliver, Olive, or just good old Brother of the Oil... Big Grin
ROP Time still Rules!!! and
A Girl Can Still Dream Can't She?

Now first order of a new home is redecorating..so bring out those gif's, paintbrushes, avatars, Van Gogh's and Welcome mats...because the Grove is open for business... Smiler

Wishing all Olives and Olivers, Sisters and Brothers of the Oil...and just any Yanni Fan looking for a place to rest, relax,vent, or spill a safe and comfortable place to be....

Until the last moment,
Sherry, AKA, The Golf Olive, The Bunny Olive,and like the rest of you...just plain happy to be here..... Smiler

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I finally got to watch "Letters to Juliet" online, & just loved the movie, but especially the architecture & scenery from Verona & Tuscany, Italy. Again, I wish I could visit these beautiful places, but alas, so nice that I can see it through film. The story was great too, so I guess that makes me a "hopeless romantic". Anyway, it made me smile on a very overcast & gloomy day.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Glad your'e going to the concert Myky. Hope you meet him.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Happy TGIF Olives! Lobe

Anne, so much news from you with the new house for Sarah, Ian's B Day and now all that beautiful snow! It has been quite a week over the pond! Thumbs Up

Sherry, hope you have fun on your mini trip to the exciting places you will be visiting!!!! Hug Big Grin

Myky, I have a really strong feeling that you will meet the Maestro on your vacation there in Budapest... I just feel it and so happy for the great opportunity for you finally! Faint Last but certainly not least..... Woohoo

Linda, loved your pictures.... the Winter months do reveal the most beautiful sunsets here too... Want them to last forever... Thanks for sharing... Wink

Patty, so happy you are doing so well.... Hug

Hoping everyone enjoys your weekend...Having the family over for dinner tonight and making a meatloaf for them... The day is nice and we are warming up! Smiler

Amok Amok Amok

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Olives Wave

quote:
Glad your'e going to the concert Myky. Hope you meet him

quote:
Myky, I have a really strong feeling that you will meet the Maestro on your vacation there in Budapest... I just feel it and so happy for the great opportunity for you finally!

I hope that this dream comes true, Dear Olives.. Smiler Smiler SmilerI'm keeping my fingers crossed Wink Lobe

quote:
& just loved the movie, but especially the architecture & scenery from Verona & Tuscany, Italy

I'm glad you like these places, Linda SmilerVerona is a beautiful town..but obviously I love Tuscany because my family comes from there WinkIf you want to see some pics of Tuscany, you can find them on my page on the YC SmilerI've been to Pisa (in Tuscany) recently and I took some pics of the famous tower there.. Smiler

Have a great day, Olives Hug

Hugs

Myky

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I have a feeling you will meet with him Myky. Have fun together when you talk to him. Take lots of pics. Ok?

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
I love Tuscany

Tuscany would be my first choice of a destination in Italy, & I have tried to decorate part of our home to look like it. Another place I would love to visit would be Abruzzo, & areas around; so beautiful, & just love both the scenery & old buildings in both places. You are fortunate to live surrounded by so much beauty, Myky, & I also liked your photos of Pisa on YC.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day & weekend. Hug

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have a feeling you will meet with him Myky

Thank you, Michelle Hug

quote:
Take lots of pics. Ok?

I will take many pics Wink Thumbs Up

quote:
Tuscany would be my first choice of a destination in Italy, & I have tried to decorate part of our home to look like it.

WOW!that is fantastic Thumbs Up

quote:
You are fortunate to live surrounded by so much beauty, Myky,

Thank you Hugyou live in a beautiful place too Smiler Smiler

quote:
& I also liked your photos of Pisa on YC

I'm glad you saw them Thumbs Up Smiler

Myky

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Your'e welcome Myky Hug

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
The places I would like to see Linda are Greece maybe Austrailis and Puerto Rico. I have Yanni's dvd of when he was there but I would like to actually go. That would be pretty sweet