Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni Fan Club Members  Hop To Forums  Non - Yanni Forum    ~Olive Grove~So How's Your Day Going ?? III
Page 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 258

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
~Olive Grove~So How's Your Day Going ?? III Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!.....it has been storming all day with really high winds, but the temps are dropping quickly so hopefully no torndo's as this weather passes through..our trick or treaters should be okay and the town has not had to cancel activities. Praying for those in the path of this storm.

Everyone stay safe and have a spooky time Hug

Until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Hope your weather clears Sherry.... Good out here for now...Eating all our candy down here.... Razzer Amok

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Good morning olives and olivers Smiler

YAY!!!! Mexico Thumbs Up...YANNI ON TOUR AGAIN Thumbs Up and I am so excited for the friends and fans with their bags packed ready to leave for Puerto Rico... Excited

I will be here in the Grove waiting to hear what a great time everyone is having Amok

Everything great in my world, except my bags are not packed heading to Puerto Rico ROFL

But the family is good and we are really looking forward to having the family together for the celebrations. We know we have been very blessed with the Grandbabies, at home and healthy this year. Amok

Wishing all olives amd Oliver's a beautiful peaceful Sunday....

Would love to hear how everyone is doing and "how's your day going?" Amok

Until the last moment,
Sherry

Picture of Kathrine
posted Hide Post
So glad that everyone in the family is doing well Sherry. Guess what I got in the mail the other day. A postcard from San Simeon. LOL I had a good laugh knowing where you've been since then and how long you've been back. I love getting postcards. I treasure the ones from Anne of all the beautiful places she's been since our friendship began.

Ventured out in the snow this morning to go get bread and some apples. They say the graders are out cleaning the streets already which is a good thing because the temps are dropping today for a few more days but at least the sun is supposed come tomorrow. Our neighbor cleared the main sidewalk out front and Zisha cleared the walks around the house and the driveway so that's done for today at least. Found a good deal on some pork ribs (50% off Big Grin) so I'll make those for supper and a belated birthday cake for Zisha. So hoping this headache goes away real quick so I can get going on putting the insulating plastic on the screen doors and start supper.

Take care everyone. Smiler

Yanni Fan
Picture of paullie
posted Hide Post
Katherine
So Edmonton got 8cm {2 inches} of snow AND Red Deer got 25cm {10 inches} like I said MOVE TO ONTARIOIt rained here and it was +15c compared to your -4c

paullie

Picture of Kathrine
posted Hide Post
Well hate to disappoint you Paullie but depending where you are in the city the amounts vary. On the top of my one bird feeder there's at least 6 inches accumulated. Which isn't very much by any means but snow is snow and I'll just stay in Edmonton coz we don't get summer smog days like Toronto does. Big Grin

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Greetings Olives and Olivers.. Nice to see everyone here.. I had problems getting here and found out that I had a virus in my computer, but it is all gone now and was not contagious. It is so difficult now days with all our emails to know what is good and what is bad? I had the most problem getting into this site? It is working for me now and that is all I care about... Anxious

Sherry, this is a good time of year to take a nice long rest and gather some good quality time for yourself... You have been through an awful lot the last year and you never seem to stop for long...I sure wish my bags were packed too, would love to go to some of the great places that Yanni will be appearing, but, we all have our responsibilities at home? We will get our chance and we will be ready!!!! Amok Woohoo Hug

Linda, how's the hand? Thinking

Hope everyone is doing well and I will take the snow to smog any day myself ! ROFL

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Oh Marilyn, wish I could rest Eeker...it seems to be never ending..just learning how to balance it all out! LOL, there are so many new little yanni fans in my life ROFLmaybe I just need an over-haul or a little "geritol" ROFL..heck maybe I am suppose to be tired all the time Wink Big Grin...LOL, maybe all I need is a Yanni concert Wink Big Grin

Know our PR bound fans are getting excited.. Excited

Can't wait to hear all about it Big Grin... Points for sharing in the grove!!! Thumbs Up

Until the last Momemt,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
LOL, Kat...did it really take long to get there? KRICKEY,,,,what is slower than "snail mail" Eeker yikes I should have sent your Christmas Card last week ROFL

Wascially wabbitt

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post

Oh Sherry, It is absolutely the hardest thing in the World to sit home and watch Yanni performing and we all can't be there. Hairpull Just the most empty feeling for us, but then look how great it is that he is out there with all that energy and wonderful music charming all those great old and new fans! Then there is our other life..... Lobe

Marilyn
Love Is All