Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni Fan Club Members  Hop To Forums  Non - Yanni Forum    ~Olive Grove~So How's Your Day Going ?? III
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 258

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
~Olive Grove~So How's Your Day Going ?? III Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Sorry Linda I meant Austrailia

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
Puerto Rico is awesome, we had one of the best times ever there during one of his concerts..we are really hoping he will go back there. A bunch of us are planning a trip there if he does Thumbs Up

MYKY,MYKY,MYKY Woohooshould we borrow blondes bungi cords..so excited...but you have waited so long and been so great to all of us..we Re,so happy it is finally your time Smiler

Until the last mome t
Sherry

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Count me in for Puerto Rico..... Woohoo

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
should we borrow blondes bungi cords..so excited...but you have waited so long and been so great to all of us..we Re,so happy it is finally your time

Big Grin Big GrinThank you! Hug

Myky

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
LOL, BUT WE do want you to post a picture of your shoes Wink Amokyou know how we olives love our shoes...march is going to be here before you know it..and please,please please...I would love a postcard Frowner...and tons of pictures. I always dreamed I would be with you when you went to your first Yanni concert...but I will be there in spirit...maybe your next one. Just can't travel to Budapest right now..but so happy you are going. I have always wanted too... Smiler I can't remember the last time I was so excited about a Yanni Concert Woohoo

The weather was heavenly for our trip down to little Rock and Hot springs..I wish I could get my iPhone to talk to my photobucket. Lee is getting so big ..he gained 6 ounces over the weekend..and is growing so fast, but only been able to post pictures on Face book.....when you think back at that first picture and see him now...it just blows my mind Hug Lobe

Good to be home love you all Hug

Until the last mome t,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post

Here are the Stars for today~! Angel

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Picture of Kathrine
posted Hide Post
I couldn't agree with you more Marilyn. Smiler

Yanni Fan
Picture of PattyB
posted Hide Post
OMG Sherry! Eeker Marilyn! Eeker THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS PICTURE!!!!! Woohoo I LOVE it!!!!!! Lobe I'm blown away by how much he's grown! Fantastic! Big Grin Totally just made my day (or is that night?)...eithr way...THANK YOU!!!!! Hug Lobe Hug Lobe

"Remember, for all creatures great and small, it's their world too."

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Good morning all,

What a great picture Sherry. Smiler

Hope this is a good week for all.

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Sherry Wave
The pic is wonderful!!!!!!!! Angel Angel Angel

quote:
you know how we olives love our shoes

I think I will choose nice, elegant boots.. Big GrinI have to walk a lot that day, LOL.. Big Grin I'm sure I will meet many Italian fans that will travel to Budapest and some of them will arrive the day of the concert... Thumbs Up
By the way ,did I tell you that I'm in the second row? Woohoo Happy Dance Happy Dance

quote:
I always dreamed I would be with you when you went to your first Yanni concert......but I will be there in spirit...

You're so kind, Dear Olive Hug Hug

quote:
and tons of pictures

I promise, I'll post many pics Wink

quote:
maybe your next one. Just can't travel to Budapest right now

It would be wonderful to meet you here in Europe... HugI hope that one day we will see a concert here in Western Europe.. Smiler

Myky