Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni Fan Club Members  Hop To Forums  Non - Yanni Forum    ~Olive Grove~So How's Your Day Going ?? III
Page 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
~Olive Grove~So How's Your Day Going ?? III Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Olives and Olivers Lobe

I am down on my Beloved Island for our annual Family Reunion,and of course Yanni's music is playing everywhere Smiler Amok

Just wanted Ya'llas to know I was thinking about you,In The Morning Light Wave

Wishing all a bright beautiful Yannilishes Day Hug

Until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Wishing everyone here a Happy 1st day of Summer. Enjoy it while you can. It goes way too fast. Spring, Summer and Fall are the fastest seasons of the year. Sherry I'm glad Yanni's music is playing everywhere on the Island.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
It's going to be a fabulous 4th of July here in the USA..and even though it is not till tomorrow Happy Independence Day ..to our Northern Neighbors..OH Canada Amok

Until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Olives & Olivers Smiler

Do you have a favorite Yanni song or piece of music..after all these years Until The Last Moment is still mine..but while on The Island I discovered Turn Of The Tide on Yanni's SnowFall CD..loved it Lobe

Wishing all Olives and Olivers a Fun and safe Summer Hug

Until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
Picture of PattyB
posted Hide Post
In The Mirror
In The Morning Light
Swept Away
Whispers In The Dark
Anything on Live at the Acropolis
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"Remember, for all creatures great and small, it's their world too."

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Santorini, Rites of passage, The promise, Kill me with your love, Niki Nana, If I could tell you and Truth of touch just to name a few. It's hard to pick just one favorite

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Patty & Michelle..those are all great songs..Refelections of Passion,in the Morning light are also two more of mine...hope you are having a great day Hug

Until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
Picture of PattyB
posted Hide Post
Hug

It's too hot! Censored It's 93 and going up, 57% humidity, hosing horses at feeding time (and myself by the time I'm through). Someone remind me why I look forward to summer..... Wink

"Remember, for all creatures great and small, it's their world too."

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Patty you asked someone to remind you why you look forward to Summer so I will. No cold weather, no ice to worry about falling on and no snow. Sherry I agree with you about the songs. It's hard to pick just one favorite Yanni song. My day has been very good.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Patty,agree with you about the hot,hot,hot..it didn't seem so bad on The Island,plenty of Ocean Breezes Thumbs Up..but here..it is just plain hot Eekerwith bugs and mosquitoes...but the rain they had last month is paying off in crops Smiler

I am just a Winter Girl LOL..Michelle..I love all four Seasons...but think late Fall and Winter my favorite Happy Dance...

Until the last moment,
Sherry