Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni Fan Club Members  Hop To Forums  Non - Yanni Forum    ~Olive Grove~So How's Your Day Going ?? III
Page 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
~Olive Grove~So How's Your Day Going ?? III Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
Looks like my Thumper Avatar is now a piece of Yanni Message Board history..Photobucket is no longer allowing it without paying a 399.00 a year...I've enjoyed that little guy and all the posts that he was a part of... Smiler

Until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I have noticed that over on Yanni Community as well. I don't think that is very fair of Photobucket to do that. Oh well I guess they have to make money somehow.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hey Olives. Who all is going to a Pure Yanni concert? I'm going to the one in Joliet, IL. I hope to see some of you there. I'm very excited. This will be a whole new experience for me. My friend I'm going with and I have VIP tickets. I'M A HAPPY GIRL!!!! LIFE IS GOOD!!!!! Amok Woohoo Happy Dance Thumbs Up

Yanni Fan
Picture of ohiohummingbird
posted Hide Post
Hi Michelle, I know we met in Dayton last year. I will also be in Joliet. Looking forward to a wonderful evening Smiler

Love and Hugs,
Hummer

~Hi Ho Songbird~

Life doesn't give us chances...Life is our chance to give ~ from a Ziggy cartoon

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Hummer. I'm so glad you are going to be in Joliet. Did you get VIP tickets? I have been going through a rough time so I am sure going to need a hug from you.

Yanni Fan
Picture of ohiohummingbird
posted Hide Post
No, not for Joliet. I did get VIP for Milwaukee though Happy Dance I will be watching from the balcony in Joliet, but don't you worry we will have a chance to exchange those hugs Smiler

Love and Hugs,
Hummer

~Hi Ho Songbird~

Life doesn't give us chances...Life is our chance to give ~ from a Ziggy cartoon

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
That's good. I'm going to be at the fan gathering dinner before the show too. I'm sorry you didn't get the VIP tickets in Joliet. When you hug me don't be surprised if I cry.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
~not going to be long now~ wish I was going to be there..hug each other for me Lobe

Until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry you can't be there Sherry. I will miss you. Frowner

Picture of Kathrine
posted Hide Post
I'm late, I'm late....a heck I'm looking for a wasscally Wabbit. Big Grin