Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni Fan Club Members  Hop To Forums  Non - Yanni Forum    ~Olive Grove~So How's Your Day Going ?? III
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 258

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
~Olive Grove~So How's Your Day Going ?? III Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
2ND ROW?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO MYKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thumbs Up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo Amok

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
Fantastic (((MYKY))))anything in the first three rows, is my favorite Thumbs Up

Thank you for posting the picture (((Marilyn))))... It was a wonderful week- end...Lee is actually getting a bit plump..he is now at 7 lbs 2 oz..YAY!!!

(((Patty))) healing well, I hope Smiler

(((Anne))) how is that snow storm going Eekerwe are hoping ours are over for the year Wink

Wishing all olives and Oliver's and Yanni Fams all over the world a beautiful week Hug

Until the last moment,
Sherry

Ps..the girls and I started a diet today...bring it on!!!! Faint

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
What a joyful day to see this picture of you Sherry and this precious child together looking so beautiful and happy! We have all prayed together for this wonderful time and now we can rejoice with you and your family..... Hug Angel Hug

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
2ND ROW?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO MYKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesss!!!!!!!And I'm so happy! Woohoo Woohoo

And you know Olives, what I bought for the concert? Big Grin Special earrings.. Big GrinPanda earrings, Big Grin Big GrinLOL! ROFLI can't post a pic here, but if you want to see the earrings, I posted a pic in the Hawaii Group on the YC (page 4) Big Grin ROFL

Myky

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope that one day we will see a concert here in Western Europe.

I 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th that.

In case you are in any doubt, I agree with Myky. Smiler

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
I agree with Myky and Anne....There are lots of really nice countries over there! Time to give all the fans a chance to see the Concerts! Thumbs Up

I am with Sherry, wishing we could all be with you Myky when you see Yanni perform... It is so thrilling there are no words to describe it....We would all love to be there.... Woohoo

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
Picture of Isabelle #1
posted Hide Post
Hello dear Sherry WWWWWWOOOOOOOWW Lobe
LOVEEEE the new photo of baby LEE and you granmama Sherry, I see/say that sweet baby LEE looks a lot like you Sherry.
I am very thankful to the LORD above for all the GRACE and KINDNESS HE sends to baby LEE, you and all LEE'S family too.

THANKS BE TO GOD.Amen
PS:Prayers do continue. Angel

Friend In Yanni, Isabelle

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
I 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th that.

In case you are in any doubt, I agree with Myky

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

quote:
I am with Sherry, wishing we could all be with you Myky when you see Yanni perform... It is so thrilling there are no words to describe it....We would all love to be there....

Hug Hug

Myky

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I was thinking that it's a pity that I can't bring one of my drawings of Yanni in Budapest...probably I should bring one of my T-shirts (the one with the portrait that I created..)..you know, I keep my fingers crossed..hoping that I have the chance to meet him..so, he could sign my T-shirt with the drawing Lobe
That's the only way to bring a portrait with me..

Myky

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Myky, that's a great idea about bringing your T-shirt with the drawing to Budapest. I have a very, very strong feeling that your dreams are going to come true, so keep believing. Wink

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©