Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni Fan Club Members  Hop To Forums  Non - Yanni Forum    ~Olive Grove~So How's Your Day Going ?? III
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 258

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
~Olive Grove~So How's Your Day Going ?? III Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Myky I agree with Linda

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Dear Friends Hug

Myky

Yanni Fan
Picture of Shirley7
posted Hide Post
Myky, I think the t-shirt idea is wonderful, but if you really would like to bring a piece of your artwork, I recommend a drawing or painting that will fit in your carry-on luggage and secure it between 2 pieces of foam board. This works great! Wink

I have a feeling you'll see your dream come true too. Smiler

Have a great day Olives Wave

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone! Wink

So exciting to see you Myky planning your big adventure over to see Yanni! We know it is your time and how excited you are.... Hug I think it will be rather easy to take a Drawing with you like Shirley said or roll one up in a mailing tube and it will be fine.. I have done that with pictures and posters.. Very safe... So much to think about and plan I know... I hope there will be a group for a fan gathering too.. Keep us posted... Excited

Cloudy here this morning and will be for the next few days... Hope we get some rain???? Have a nice day everyone... Lobe

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
I wrote a post....trigger words????? later? Bang Head

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Shirley Wave

quote:
but if you really would like to bring a piece of your artwork, I recommend a drawing or painting that will fit in your carry-on luggage and secure it between 2 pieces of foam board. This works great!

Thanks, dear Olive Winkthe problem is that a soft pastels drawing ( the one that I would like to bring in Budapest) is too fragile...so it would be impossible the bring it..but I think I will bring the T-shirt Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

quote:
I have a feeling you'll see your dream come true too

Thank you Hug Hug HugI'm keeping my fingers crossed HugI really hope that this dream comes true...after so many years (almost 18 Eeker)I hope I have the chance to meet the Maestro Lobe Lobe

Myky

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
Hi olives and olivers Smiler

((((Isabelle)))) your thoughts, prayers and love are deeply appreciated. Thank you for being a important part of Lee's "village" Hug

Went to the hairdresser this morning...wish I was getting ready for a Yanni concert Wink Big Grin

((((((((MYKY )))))))))) be care ful...stay focused..it is almost time for you to go into " tour mode"... It is going to be a trip of a lifetime...I am so happy for you. Dreams do come true!!!..love it Lobe

Better go get something done.... Faint Roll Eyes Big Grin

Have a,great one Smiler

Until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
Picture of Shirley7
posted Hide Post
Myky, I understand your dilemma now...and I agree, pastels definitely don't transport well. No matter what you decide to bring with you, it will be the beautiful memories of the overall experience that come home with you that truly stay with you forever. Lobe 63 days and counting! Big Grin

Anne's question has me really thinking about what songs will be part of this tour. Thinking Even though I posted my reply last night, I'm still coming up with songs that I'd love to see Yanni and the band perform.

lol Marilyn, sometimes you never know what triggers those alarms! Hairpull

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Hum? I thought my post was fine and can't imagine what triggered the problem? I guess when Anne arrives, she will let me know... Roll Eyes

I suggested Myky roll up the Drawing in a mailing tube and carry it with her? I think with tissue paper it could work? Smiler

Shirley, it is the hardest thing to try to select music that Yanni has done in 10 or 15 selections for an upcoming Concert? They always surprise us and we love it! I know I would have loved to add many more... Thinking

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
I think I just figured the word that triggered it? I had suggested rolling up the drawing and putting it in a mailing ---- and carry it on... I think you can figure out the word... ROFL

Marilyn
Love Is All