Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni Fan Club Members  Hop To Forums  Non - Yanni Forum    Metro Reimagined gets mixed feelings for piano buyers

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Metro Reimagined gets mixed feelings for piano buyers Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
St. Louis MetroBus route 258 is proposed to be rerouted to serve only highway 40 all the way out to Chesterfield Valley and bypass Olive. As for now, it circles the highway once it exits 40 at Chesterfield Parkway East and teams up with MetroBus route 91 which is the Olive bus. Under the proposal, Piano Distributors will still receive service from the #91 Olive bus and the good news is that the new schedule will provide a frequency of every 30 minutes instead of every 40 minutes and will run more often. The bad news is that they are proposing no connection with that route! 258 I think serves a piano dealership in Chesterfield off of Chesterfield Airport Road. And it too will run every 30 minutes I think. I got onto Metro about having the #57X run during rush hour only and I told them that there is a lot of retail development at Clayton and Clarkson. I told Metro that the #57X should be running just like the #91 and the #258.

Patrick Richmond