Yanni Message Board
YANNI'S BIRTHDAY WISHES - NOVEMBER 14, 2018

This topic can be found at:
http://board.yanni.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/426102424/m/8693991297

November 06, 2018, 01:44 PM
Kathrine
YANNI'S BIRTHDAY WISHES - NOVEMBER 14, 2018
Another year has come and gone, an exciting year filled with tours, new music, and new friends.

Wishing you the very best Yanni on your special day. Much love.

Kathrine Smiler

November 07, 2018, 10:36 AM
Vonnie
Dear Yanni,
"I'm So""Swept Away"by your beautiful music so
I would like to pay"Tribute"to your "One Man's
Dream"and "A Love for Life " and for you to
become the Greek God of music.
Happy birthday Yanni
Love from your devoted fan
Yvonne Houser
November 13, 2018, 11:52 PM
Linda.NPR
Yanni,
Wishing you a blessed Birthday and to let you know our thoughts and prayers are with you.
I was sitting on the gulf front watching a sunset, and became nostalgic. What amazing and wonderful thoughts came of all your music. So many wonderful moments we have had listening to your music. You have given us something very special. Every note you have shared has given us a glimpse of your emotions about life, but it has also given us our owns experiences with life. Each note has uplifted and allowed our soul to soar. Life has many peaks and valleys and no matter where we are in life your music has allowed the sun to shine through giving us a burst of amazing energy. Your music will always be in our life.
Thank You for sharing with us
Happy Birthday!!!!!

Linda and Jose
November 14, 2018, 08:30 AM
Linda aka Roadrunner For Yanni
May this birthday bring you healing, joy, happiness, continued faith, love, & a fun filled day. Happy Birthday dear Yanni.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

November 14, 2018, 10:20 PM
Patricia
Happy Birthday! Lobe

Patricia
November 15, 2018, 08:11 PM
Isabelle #1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR THE YANNI
Isabelle Hug Hug
April 11, 2020, 10:35 AM
djamelo
May this birthday bring you healing, joy, happiness, continued faith, love, & a fun filled day. Happy Birthday dear Yanni.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true.

oopoiu