Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni Fan Club Members  Hop To Forums  Creative Thoughts    Yanni for the blind

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Yanni for the blind Login/Join 
<Thorns_Roses>
posted
Some years ago a friend, who had lost most of her sight, asked me to do a picture of Yanni so she could try to print it out with her Braille printer.
I took one of his pictures and with a couple of clicks, on the computer, I came up with this.
Keep in mind this is not my art, but through the computer.

I am sure someone can take the idea, and do something that will print out a better embossed image of Yanni.

Yanni's music reaches so many. Wouldn't it be nice for the blind to be able to feel Yanni's face along with his music?
Maybe someone could give a verbal description of him also? I hope it would include a couple of his 'Trade Marks'. The way his left eye brow lifts slightly when he speaks. Oh, and his eyes! Smiler The way his upper lip brushes, slightly against his lower teeth, just a touch, when he speaks. Ah, those are only a few of his 'Trade Marks' that could be mentioned. Smiler

Any way, it was a thought, an extra touch that I do not think has been tried before?

Much Love,
Diana

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of Navigator
posted Hide Post
That's Smilervery nice of you to do that for your friend, Diana.
Of course, I have no idea how to do that, so I will leave it for the brighter minds.Big Grin

"Gotta Love It!":-)

Yanni Fan
Picture of rima
posted Hide Post
Hi Diana....your post is so lovely....
I love the idea..it is so sweet to think about others... Roll Eyes
Well,I'm sorry but I have no idea how to do that... Frowner Confused
with all my love.
God bless you.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Diana,

I too think this is a wonderful idea. It took a while to think of ideas.

My first thought, of course, is for the blind to 'hear' Yanni through their ears. His music evokes what's in his heart & soul.

As far as other little things...the way his 's' & 'k' sounds when he uses those letters at the end of his words. That's how I knew where he comes in on "Nican".

Those are just a few more little things that can be felt through Yanni.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©