Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni Fan Club Members  Hop To Forums  Creative Thoughts    I feel honored

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
I feel honored Login/Join 
<Thorns_Roses>
posted
I received an email the other day inviting me to a book signing at a Barnes and Noble book store. I wish I could have gone, but it was too far away.
I felt honored to be asked personally by one of the poets involved. I am also honored that this poet remembered me, and for that I thank him.

I used to have a little poetry contest in my AOL Hometown pages called the Blue Angel Poetry Award. Once a month some of my friends, who are writers and poets, along with some of my family members, would pick a winner for me.
Every thing about the contest was free, and the winner would receive something like this to display on their web page, desk top, email and so on.

C. Failings was one of the best poets to enter the contest.
It was with saddness that I had to close the contest due to health issues. Maybe one day I will start it again.

C. Failing is one of the featured poets in a new book, "Pennsylvania Seasons" "Commonwealth Images and Poetry." I am very happy for him, and all of the poets chosen for the book.
Also, a big congratulaions to Dr. Henry F. Smith Jr, on his new book.

It seemed fitting to post this here.
Dr. Henry F. Smith Jr currently practices Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine in Wilkes-Barre. Pennsylvania.
I think he needs to be introduced to Yanni's music, to help with the relaxation. Smiler LOL

Now, please sit back and take a look at some of my world. Smiler

"Pennsylvania Seasons"
There are options at the bottom of the page.
Enjoy!

Much Love,
Diana

Report This Post
<Thorns_Roses>
posted
Ah, but Lanette, we all live in beauty. It is in the eye of the beholder, right?
Just look around you, no matter where you are, there is something of beauty.

I truly believe that God gives us all, at least, 15 minuets of beauty a day. This helps us cope through the day. We just have to pay attention.

Beauty, as well as inspiration, can be found in some of the least thought of places.
Even a brick wall has a beauty to it. Look closely at the cement that holds it together. Think of the person who put each brick in place, maybe while wiping the sweat from his brow. Think about quitting time, when he can go home to his family, and tell them, "I built a wall today."

Sorry, got carried away. LOL

I love that site and the photos.
I saw an album of photos of Arizona that were great!

Another reason I posted that site and info is because there are many talented members here, and I thought this may help with ideas.

May tonight be the start of an awesome Summer!
Happy Summer Solstices!

Much Love,
Diana

Report This Post