Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni Fan Club Members  Hop To Forums  Creative Thoughts    For Watching

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
For Watching Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
For Watching, and other seekers - I followed it. And it went everywhere. And there's a whole bunch more where that one came from LOL! Big Grin

Where One Drop Of Water Goes

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thank You Hawk.

These are intense days and I hope to fully appreciate your work someday.
I will always be grateful to you for your gesture.
I wish you the best.

We are but drops of water, in this ocean of life...

To they who seek and to they who do not;
May the winds flow with you...

watching

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Nice pictures Hawk. I like the first one in the second album because peach is my favorite color!

Patricia

Yanni Fan
Picture of wheatfreelori
posted Hide Post
Hawk,
Those are some beautiful and detailed pictures. You must have an excellent camera.

Watching,
Are you're going to give us any more updates? I've wanted to know how you are progressing.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Bluebird0078
posted Hide Post
Your pictures are great as usual. My garden club would love to have a showing of your work. We are busy working in our Herb Garden on campus at Southern Indiana University. We have a pioneer village that we sponsor and take care of, a log house, one room school, garden, Appalachian barn and lodge. Have a lot of fun working there. Thanks again for sharing your pictures.

Love, Bluebird Sis#36

Yanni Fan
Picture of Herema Onar
posted Hide Post
quote:
pioneer village

Virgil's Barn????

that is a nice place, Bluebird, if it is what you showed me while I was there.

It was like going through history or a time warp back in time.

Anyone finding my mind, please send it back to me. I will pay for postage.

chalam55@yahoo.com
Blog: http://lucindabilya.weebly.com/blog
Twitter: http://twitter.com/lucindabilya

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thank you ladies, and Watching. Seek and you shall find! Big Grin

Bluebird, I'm sure your club members could capture their own beautiful photos. Since they have the green thumbs, I'm sure they could take wonderful photos of their creations. You are welcome to run my slideshows on a laptop for them but you better hurry because my phanfare software changes June 1 and viewing them will require an e-mail invitation and signing into an account. I may load duplicates on a new wesbite that's not quite as nice though, have to wait and see.

Watching, I eat my words. You replied after all. Thank you. Part of the joy of creativity is the response. I'll share my work, if you share yours. Wink Actually, to us, I believe it's really play. And the more intense, the better. Big Grin