Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni Fan Club Members  Hop To Forums  Creative Thoughts    Spring vs Winter! (my taken photos)
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Spring vs Winter! (my taken photos) Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
i've taken these photos from Tehran university campus (my work place) in winter & spring . aren't these scenes & their contrast beautiful?!

(based on the moderators message, i resized the pics to be lesser than 100 kb.)

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Aida-Iran, These are great pictures. I really like the ice/snow pictures, but I'd rather be in the spring/summer pictures. The snow really gives a dramatic look. Thanks for sharing. Smiler

Patricia

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Yep agree Patricia. Beautiful contrast Aida, the seasons of life, and taken from so far away in another land from us here, and yet the same beauty of course, just like peoples of the world. Thanks so much for sharing them, so nice to see you here, welcome if I missed you before.

I extend my well wishes to you, and may all your dreams come true in and for your life.

Dara

Love Reflected In Love. How Simple. It encompasses all.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
you're welcome dear Patricia. for me, i can't say which one i prefer cz i love all seasons the same. i enjoy making snow man in winter as much as seeing blossoming trees & flowers in spring.

thanks so much dear Dara Marie for your nice words. some things don't need any translations to be understood cz have globally same meaning; like smile, muisc or beauty of nature

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
You are so right Aida. Every human being in the world of ours has the same capacity of understanding, and appreciation no matter where we are located. We all can love, laugh, cry, be concerned for our famalies, each other, our country, no matter where we call home, or heritage. The smile can help light up the world for another human being even if the language itself is not known. A genuine hug does the same thing. And on and on it can go.

Bless you, and again thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures. They are wonderful!

Love Reflected In Love. How Simple. It encompasses all.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Navigator
posted Hide Post
Hi Aida-Iran, I'm Navigator, and it's nice to meet you.Smiler Thanks for the lovely pictures.Smiler
I haven't seen snow like that, so I love it.
Is this your 1st time on the board? If it is I hope you come back and post when you'd like on the other threads, like 'Niki Nana' for prayer, main forum-for Yanni's music, 'Share Your Happiness'-self explanatory, and where I usually post-Olive Grove. There are many, here in the non-forum and in the main forum.Smiler
SmilerHope to see you posting. Have a nice day.

"Gotta Love It!":-)

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Aida. I can relate to your wonderful pictures, as I used to take that kind when I lived in Minnesota. It's fun to experience different seasons with the same background. You took great pictures, & thanks for sharing them with us. They make us feel like we are right next door, instead of continents away. Smiler

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
Picture of Herema Onar
posted Hide Post
beautiful!

Anyone finding my mind, please send it back to me. I will pay for postage.

chalam55@yahoo.com
Blog: http://lucindabilya.weebly.com/blog
Twitter: http://twitter.com/lucindabilya

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pics! Smiler
Thanks for sharing Smiler

Myky

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Dara
i enjoy reading your posts. Smiler they sounds poetric somehow.

Navigator
you're welcome. you mean you have n't snow in Greece?
i'm new on the board. just wrote 3 threads (2 in non-yanni forums & 1 in Yanni music forum). thanks for your invitation. i'll visit the threads you introduced & others as well.

Linda
wow! we have same taste in photographing! Smiler i'm happy you liked the photos. waiting for your taken phtos dear Linda.