Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni Fan Club Members  Hop To Forums  Creative Thoughts    you are loved!
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
you are loved! Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
i know i'm repeating myself (apologetic smile) but it's so worthy of repeating!

Yanni Fan
Picture of rima
posted Hide Post
Hi sweet lifeinthekeyofd....you are so nice and sweet.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
One cannot hear that said enough. I believe at least daily, that special sentence should be said & propelled outward to everyone. Thanks for the special reminder. Have a beautiful day.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
So true, so true! Wink

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
it's like tossing your pebble into the waters of a beautiful lake and having it create a circle of ripples which take on a life of their own...the ripples, in this setting, creating a circle of love! (see what you started)

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Di, Hmmmm....A great thing to start for sure, but, aren't you the one who started it?? Big Grin

Patricia

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
'what comes next' is so much more enticing as a ponderance than 'who came first' don't you think, dear patricia?

(delivered with an impish grin & affectionate hug)

Yanni Fan
Picture of Alice
posted Hide Post
Hi lifeinthekeyofd....Thanks for the special reminder.
Wink

Love and Hugs

Yanni:" If all of our souls can come together in our music, then they can come together anywhere, and as a race we can always achieve harmony and peace in our music"

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
"You are Loved"

Those are words that people need to hear more often. A sad day at my job yesterday...a family called looking for their son because they had not heard from him in a few days. Cam e to be that he committed suicide early Saturday morning.

Yesterday was my birthday... so with a birth there was a death and it was a bitter moment in my day. The one thought that came to me though "Did this individual know he was loved?".

How badly must someone feel to takes ones life?

So... lifeinthekeyofd... keep repeating it because you never know if you will save someones life....

<Thorns_Roses>
posted
Oh, Porkchop, I am so sorry to hear this.
Many times most of us may not feel the love we crave, and some may feel too much that it crushes them.
I know of a couple of people who attempted suicide, and one who accidentally died of thoughtlessness a couple of weeks ago. He left behind four young daughters. Their mother died in January from thoughtlessness also. When will people learn. Smiler

To you, Porkchop, and Everyone, if you ever feel lost or unloved, look up at the stars, the constellation Leo. There is a star there called "Diana's Love" - you are never alone, so never give up! Someone always loves you, unconditionally, ? agape!

I wish you peace and love for your birthday. Maybe in a week or so you can celebrate it with joy, from a new beginning or something or the sort.

Many Blessing to You!
Much Love,
Diana

Report This Post