Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    ALL ACCESS RED ROCKS (Part 2)
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
ALL ACCESS RED ROCKS (Part 2) Login/Join 
Picture of Anne.
posted
Another great video from the All Access series.

Enjoy!

Red Rocks Part 2

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of Cynthia Syarto
posted Hide Post
I really look forward to seeing these videos! It's so much fun seeing what goes on behind the scenes.

Cyndi

Yanni Fan
Picture of JOY2YANNI
posted Hide Post
I had the privilege of being there. What wonderful memories this brings back. Of all the Yanni concerts I've been to, I never heard Yanni's music sound as clear and pure as it did there. Yanni was very emotional when he played Felitsa. When he finished, he just sat there for several seconds in complete silence. He appeared to be in a world of his own. Perhaps communing with his Mother? That place is very special.

"I love to spend time with people who love Yanni."
"Every time I think it can't get any better than this... it does!"

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Joy 2 Yanni. I'm not surprised that Yanni was emotional after playing Felitsa. When he was talking about playing that song on the video he looked like he was about ready to get alittle emotional. I'm glad you were at that show. I can see why Yanni would have to sit there for several seconds and get himself back together. I know he misses his mother so much. I wish I could have been at that show to give him a hug.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Patyiastrenski
posted Hide Post
I get emotional and I get excited every time I watch these videos ALL ACCESS - YANNI ON TOUR. The availability of the team Yanni has to show us everything that happens behind the concerts, backstage, assembly of lighting, sound tests, among others, is spectacular. And this place? RED ROCKS. What a beautiful place!!!! Wonderful!!! No wonder that Yanni was thrilled to play FELITSA there. Isn't, Joy? Smiler

Yanni Fan
Picture of sandy
posted Hide Post
Hi Everyone.
Boy, that sure is a beautiful place.
I get goose bumps looking at it, and yes, very emotionial. There are so many beautiful places in this world, and Yanni's music fits so well in it..They both go hand in hand, the beauty of the world, with his music to surround it all like a blanket. You can see Yanni very emotionial when it comes to his mom. I remember his mom, always smiling, and so proud of him. You can see it in her face. I'm sure she is with him all the time. Come back soon Yanni to NYC area....I miss you already from my last concert in Eastern Pa...also have your sign license plates professionally framed and mounted on my wall...Your the best...You are what makes this world beautiful.
With Staten Island in such a turmoil right now from the "Sandy" storm, you bring beauty and hope into our lives.
Sandy DiPaolo, from Staten Island N.Y.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Sandy. I totally agree with you about the all access. It was absolutely breathtaking. That would be a neat place to have a Bible study if there wasn't a concert there. God's creation is amazing. It just blows me away. Yes I could tell that Yanni was very emotional when he talked about his mom. If I would have been there I would have given him my shoulder to cry on. Oh Sandy he loved his mom so much.

Yanni Fan
Picture of sandy
posted Hide Post
Yeah Michelle, you can read it all over his face, the relationship he had with him mom, and how he so misses her. I dont hear anything about his Dad, I wonder how he is doing.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Sandy. I have a feeling that Yanni's dad died too because when I watched his last webcast he said something about his mom and dad both looking over him now. I know Yanni misses his mom so much. I wish I could give him a hug or a shoulder to cry on.

Yanni Fan
Picture of sandy
posted Hide Post
Oh...thats a shame. I remember meeting Yanni in the late 90's. We were talking about his parents. I know they were a big influence on his life. When you goes back home, I'm sure he relives his childhood there. It could give him some comfort.