Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    Yanni in Tunisia
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Yanni in Tunisia Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Mayssem
posted
First of all i want to start the topic with a quote from Yanni:
" Dreams come true" Yes our dream is a reality now.
Yanni will be in Tunisia on 22th July 2014, i just can't believe it, i was waiting for this from 6 years and finally we made it.
As the leader of the Yanni Fans in Tunisia, member of The Yanni Street Team and Yanni community, i want to thank all the Yanni Staff that made that event possible, and i hope that we'll have Yanni coming back every year.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Mayssem
posted Hide Post
We'll make a gathering party with Yanni, if it's possible i'd like to know the exact date of Yanni coming (Airport, hotel...) just to be able to make the event and make thing easier for us.
Thanks again for this gift

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
A second Yanni concert has been added for Tunisia. Go to http://www.yanni.com/tour.html
for details on the time & how purchase tickets.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Wow. The list just keeps on growing

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi everybody,

This is my first message ever here.

Can't wait for the 21st of july.

I'm just so happy to be there.

Yanni in Tunisia! Oh that's simply unbelievable!

I was so lucky to get 2 100DT tickets bought online on last sunday 13th of july.

Just wondering how would be Yanni and his staff because 2 days before (ie: saturday 19th), he will perform in Byblos, Lebanon.

Just 1 rest day between the 2 concerts.

I'm afraid it's not enough.

Anyway, the 2 concerts are already sold-out!

Incredible infatuation for yanni here in Tunisia.

But I'm sure that even he planned to play 10 concerts, they will be all sold-out Smiler

Hope to hear from you.

Bye

Oh and by the way, This is the first time ever that Yanni will perform in Africa! Simply historical!

Picture of Kathrine
posted Hide Post
Hello Jalloul and welcome to the YMB. I am so glad you were able to get tickets for the concert. Your excitement to be attending is so evident in your message and makes me wish my concert date was sooner. Have fun. Smiler

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
No worries Jalloul (warm hug) I'm believing these concerts are going to be absolutely amazing firsts for both you and yanni! Just enjoy! Hoping to hear from you after the concert...and a warm welcome to the YMB from me, too. -Dinah-

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Awwwwwww Don't worry Jalloul. Yanni and his staff will be ok. They are ok already. Yanni has all kinds of energy and he bounces back quickly when he gets tired. Just say a prayer for him and his staff like we all do here. Welcome to the message board. We are so glad to have another Yanni fan on board. Hug

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Jalloul, welcome to the YMB and enjoy the site...This will be a wonderful experience for you and so will the concert, enjoy~! Hug

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Good evening,

Waw, Thanks for you all who replied to me!

And yeah, sure you'll hear from me after the Live show Smiler

Big hugs to all of you.