Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    Yanni in Tunisia
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Yanni in Tunisia Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hello again,

2 days after the show, I can say that it was without any doubt the best [musical] night in my life.

There's so much more to say about it.

Yanni gave a long speech to us about peace, love and especially tolerance on earth.

He spoke about the astronauts who see the earth from above as a single whole thing without any "borders", "frontiers" or "lines".

He wished that one day all the humanity will be as one.

It was very emotional and he was acclaimed for a long time by all of us.

Love you all and love the spirit of this community preaching Love Justice and Peace for the whole humanity!

And now here are some exclusive photos I took myself

Enjoy and hope to hear from you soon Smiler

Full resolution photos here:

http://www.imagesup.com/album/B

And here are the thumbnails (I didn't embed full resolutions photos in this message because the page will take a long time to display Smiler)

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Jalloul, you took very beautiful photos, & so happy that you had such a wonderful time & experienced what many of us have loved for so long. May those memories stay with you forever, & hopefully you will get to go to more concerts in the future. Thank you for sharing all of it with us here.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
this community was a gift from yanni and management years ago. it is a very special living thing (gentle smile) that we have fought to keep alive, and are committed to continue to grow; precisely for the reason you identified: the unity of spirit that exists here which celebrates our common bonds and our uniqueness and gives us many opportunities to love and to serve one another. i want to thank you, jalloul, for the wonderful contributions of your yanni experiences, thru photo and word, to this gathered community. i hope you will always feel a connection here and visit often! di

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the beautiful photos

Yanni Fan
Picture of Mayssem
posted Hide Post
Hi everybody, 25 days after the show and i still dreaming about it every night. I was there on both nights in front of Yanni.
It was a life time experience.
You can find all the videos and photos on our International affiliate website.
www.yanni.tn
Thanks to all of you and waiting for the next year.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Wow. Sounds like you will be flying for quite some time. You must have really enjoyed yourself and I am ever so glad. Wow. You were in front of Yanni? Omg. I guess dreams really do come true. I have had the opprotunity to see Yanni twice but I have never met him or sat in the front row. I saw him in 2003 and 2009. Hopefully I will be able to see him again and have the same kind of experience you did. And omg you were there both nights? WOW Confused