Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    Question on Rochester Meet and Greet

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Question on Rochester Meet and Greet Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
I am very excited to be able to take my wife to this concert.
I am considering paying the extra money to have my wife participate in the meet and greet. This would truly make her night.
My question is will she get to meet Yanni? I did a search on this forum and found that you don't always get to meet Yanni. It looks like you do get to meet him in Rochester but I would like to be certain. I am guessing that the meet and great takes place in a different location. My only role here would be to take pictures. Would I need to also buy a pass for myself just to take the photos? Thank you and please forgive my ignorance.

Picture of Kathrine
posted Hide Post
Hello Ray, yes it is our understanding that the Meet & Greet tickets do include meeting Yanni which normally takes place after the show. However my past experiences do not permit personal cameras to be used for photos, they have a photographer on hand to take a photo. In order for you to participate in the Meet & Greet you will need a ticket for yourself as well.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I'm doing the meet and greet in Chicago on June 30th. Can't wait. I'm needing a hug from him