Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    ARE YOU FEELING IT GUYS????
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
ARE YOU FEELING IT GUYS???? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of sandy
posted
The board is feeling the electric.....Yanni is coming back...Yeah.....We're all coming back to life....Can't wait....!!!!
Sandy
Staten Island, N.Y.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Shirley7
posted Hide Post
Feeling the good vibes Sandy! Thumbs Up

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Feeling the good vibes as well! Keep the excitement coming y'all

Yanni Fan
Picture of sandy
posted Hide Post
Hi Michelle and Shirley...
Can't wait....What a birthday present for me.
March 29th in Lancaster...
I'm checking the board every day for the pre-sale code....Hope to receive it before the pre-sale date of August 25th....
Had a BBQ last night...all family was there.
I told them I have an announcement...they all looked puzzled, and said what is it?? I said...Yanni's back!!!!! LOl
Stay well.
Sandy
Staten Island N.Y.

P.S., anyone else getting excited? I hope so...this is what we have been waited for...

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone, Yes, yes very exciting, March 24th here we come as many as I can bring! Now just watching for the pre-sale!

fairlady

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Wow what a birthday present for you Sandy. Maybe Yanni will wish you a happy birthday

Yanni Fan
Picture of sandy
posted Hide Post
Hey Michelle...Wishes do come true right? Just have to dream...LOL...Yanni saying "Happy Birthday" to me at the concert would be FANTASTIC. So far, all my wishes did come true with him....A CD signing in NY in the 90's..where they let me stay until the signing was over....He signed my License Plates, which are framed and hanging in my office...I was very lucky to talk again with him at his book signing...Charlie handed me his drumsticks, and then autographed them for me at the end of the concert..and so many other little things I was honored to have...but...saying "Happy Birthday" to me on the 29th of March in Lancaster..is kinda pushing the enevelope to far....

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Yes Sandy you have had a lot of wonderful things happen to you. I just said something to Linda on the prayer train this morning about the song from the movie White Christmas called Count your blessings instead of sheep. The 1st time I really sat and listened to the words to that song I cried

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
It sure is fun planning these concerts!!! Earl and I were a bit in a conundrum when we realized the New Orleans Concert was over Easter Week-end..but since I have been asking for years for him to perform at The Crescent City..we decided that this was one Easter we could spend away from the kids..we have never been to New Orleans during Easter,but know it is going to be beautiful :-)

Love seeing everyone so excited Thumbs Up

Until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
Picture of sandy
posted Hide Post
Hi Sherry, Its very exciting when it comes to making plans to attend Yanni's concerts. When the kids were younger, they came with us, as they grew a little older, it was about getting babysitters, now they're married, so its just about which one or how many of Yanni's concerts I'm going to attend, deciding on hotels, and to make it a little vacation...Its great...My husband and I love it. Now that we see Yanni will be in Lancaster, we were thrilled. We're about 2 hours of Lancaster, but the drive is nice, and the town of Lancaster is so quaint. We love the country roads, and country stores of all home made items. Its so peaceful when the sunset goes down and you see the Amish buggies on the back roads...So, if I can get the pre-sale tickets, and get great seats, we'll book at Lancaster, and make a 4 day vacation out of it...Thanks Yanni...not only do you provide us with simply beautiful music, but, you allow us to get away from the humbug chores of life...Can't wait...