Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    ARE YOU FEELING IT GUYS????
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
ARE YOU FEELING IT GUYS???? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of sandy
posted Hide Post
And what I really think that bothers me is, that when I couldn't purchase tickets on line where it indicated "pre-sale" I finally called AMT to tell them "pre-sale" is for the fans and I have the code, would you like me to give it to you...the person said...no, pre-sale is for AMT members only. I then said, so you mean I have to purchase a membership to AMT in order to purchase pre-sale tickets, she said yes. What she should of said is, "but on the 26th the pre-sale tickets will go on sale for the fan club with the code, without purchasing a $75.00 membership fee.

There are a lot of fans out there, who may have a hard time affording tickets to a concert they so much want to see, and to slap a membership fee on them without being told of their options, is unfair.

Sandy
Staten Island N.Y.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Shirley7
posted Hide Post
I agree Sandy. In my experience, this is what I have encountered. I have found that many of the box office representatives are unaware of the fan club pre-sales until the actual day of the F.C. pre-sale. Also, in recent times many of the venues have turned to paid memberships that in turn offer their members pre-sale tickets. A great idea as it helps gather funding for the arts. So from the venue perspective & their box office representatives, the term "pre-sale" usually means that its for their paying members.

Venue member pre-sales can also be way ahead of the Fan Club posting their pre-sale. I guess we have to weigh the pros & cons of paying the fee or waiting for the Fan Club pre-sale. More times than not, I have always been happy with the Fan Club Pre-sale Thumbs Up

Yanni Fan
Picture of codeman
posted Hide Post
Definitely starting to feel it, now that I have tickets and hotel taken care of. Nashville is tough sometimes, but thanks to the email I received earlier tonight I managed good seats that are center right down close. TPAC has paid donor plans, but they are several hundred to get preferred seating. It's just how things are these days. I did join the center in Greenville, SC 43 years ago for about $100 and that was worth it. It just depends on the venue and what the ol' pocket book can handle.

Ray

Yanni Fan
Picture of codeman
posted Hide Post
Uh...4 years ago, not 43. It's past my bedtime.

Ray

Yanni Fan
Picture of sandy
posted Hide Post
43 years ago...LOL....its the excitement!!!!!!