Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    ALL ACCESS - Yanni On Tour- LAS VEGAS
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
ALL ACCESS - Yanni On Tour- LAS VEGAS Login/Join 
Picture of Anne.
posted
Here is the last of the All Access videos for this session.

Las Vegas

Well done Marilyn and Ron. Thumbs Up

It was a wonderful night and Yanni is so right when he said that we have a special bond because of his music.

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Loved, loved, loved this video, & I also commend Marilyn & Ron for doing such a wonderful interview. Great job you two! Everyone had such a great time; wish I could have gone there again instead of Seattle, but maybe another time. Thanks for the great videos, & taking us along for the journey vicariously, LOL. Wink

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Woohoo Brought back so many good memories of the 2012 Tour! Loved the video and loved the way they were able to fit so many of the fan gatherings into this video! Kudos to the Team Yanni's great talent~! Woohoo

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
Picture of Patyiastrenski
posted Hide Post
Loved this video. It was a great surprise see our photos, fans of Brazil in this video. Of course grows the number of Yanni fans in all the world, besides the talent he has, the charisma and the friendliness of him makes this happen. He's amazing!!!

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Great video. Anne I saw you there. Marilyn I also saw you. You and I have the same Yanni shirt.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
It's a fantastic video!! Amok Excited Woohoo

quote:
Well done Marilyn and Ron

I agree!!! Thumbs Up Woohoo

And it's wonderful to see so many friends there! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Myky

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
Great,great,great video!!!!! Love those smilin faces Smiler

Yay! We are family Hug

MYKY, who would have thought when you sent me that drawing years ago to give to Marilyn the first time we,met it would end up in a Yanni Video...it is so beautiful Lobe

I think Yanni's video graphic team and yanniwakepr deserve a huge thumbs up and thank you for bringing Yanni and so many of his fans together Hug

Helen great audience shot of you Amok

Can't wait for the ne t tour..

Until the last mome t!

Marilyn give Ron a hug.ya'll did great Hug

Sherry

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Wonderful video, and Marilyn, Ron you did such a great job...congratulations.

It is so nice to view what some of us didn't experience, and thank you management for bringing us these wonderful presentations, and the messages contained in them.

Yanni, and his glorious music, what he stands for, has brought together the special quality of feeling like we are extended family, and I'm grateful as others are. Just shows what that special truth of touch, touch of truth can do, and radiate outwardly.

Love Reflected In Love. How Simple. It encompasses all.

Yanni Fan
Picture of sandy
posted Hide Post
Fantastic Video, even though I'm not there, I can feel the energy, I can experience the love that surrounds Yanni. Thanks for making me feel part of the Yanni family, although I havent met up with a gathering for a long while. I did in the past, in Reading Pa., it was totally great.
When you have something, and someone in common, that you can share, the feeling only gets stronger. Great Video, great job, and of course, a great Yanni...If he could actually feel and understand what he has done for so many of us, and we won't let him stop...We need his music, and his words. Thanks again
Sandy, Staten Island NY

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Oh, I can't tell you all what a thrill the filming was and you are so lucky they did not show the whole hour on the video of Ron & I.!!!! Big Grin They certainly did do a wonderful job of editing the entire event! We can't wait for another Tour can we? Woohoo Thumbs Up Excited

I loved that Myky's Drawing showed up so well in the video too Sherry! Lobe

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All