Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    Yanni's concert in Tel Aviv (2 days ago)

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Yanni's concert in Tel Aviv (2 days ago) Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
It was the second time I attended a Yanni concert in Tel Aviv, but this time I sat in the front row. The experience, in one word, was fantastic. Yanni, the orchestra and singers know very well how to deliver. A bunch of multi-talented professionals, performing together perfectly.
Yanni has been my role model/hero for years. To see him so close (every muscle in his face) was hillarious. He's such a friendly person! You could tell he really enjoys what he does for living (boy, I envy him :-))When I raised my thumb up and he did the same, smiling at me, I felt like a teenager once again. Towards the end of the concert I signaled him "Can I shake your hand?", to which he replied "later". When that moment has finally arrived and he did shake it, I felt very lucky. How many of us have ever had the opportunity to shake our hero's hand? What do you tell your hero while you shake his hand? I just said the only three words that came to mind at that surreal moment: "Thank you, Yanni". It was a defining moment for me. I wish you all the same pleasure. Yanni, a living legend indeed.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Very nice AmirFla. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully I will get to shake his hand, get a picture with him and hug him. It's my dream