Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    Ticket purchase

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ticket purchase Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of CreoleBaby
posted
I would like to purchase my concert tickets on the presale date. How does this work? What enables one to purchase in advance? Do the tickets need to be bought on Yanni.com or Ticketmaster? Any information is appreciated. Thank you.

CreoleBaby

Yanni2016NA

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
Hi Creole Baby... The tickets are going on sale around the 26th of August..depending on which venue they can be purchased from several different sites. I am assuming from your Username you are looking at the New Orleans or Lafayette concerts..keep checking back...we will be announcing the pre-sale date and code to purchase tickets...

YAY..I am going to be at the New Orleans concert Happy Dance

Until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Street Team Leader
Southern United States
Sherry_south@yanni.com

Yanni Fan
Picture of CreoleBaby
posted Hide Post
The presale date for New Orleans is posted but where do I find the code...where will it be posted?

Yanni2016NA

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
The pre-sale code at the moment is FANCLUB, but that may change and if so it will be posted here and on The Yanni Community..when we have it..if you email me at my Yanni email address.i will email you as soon as I am given the go-ahead..

Sherry_south@yanni.com

Until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
Picture of Louise Tirrell
posted Hide Post
I noticed that some of those ticket broker websites are selling tickets for alot of the shows before we're given the chance with the pre-sales...very expensive too! Example: Stub Hub
Any word as to when the Vegas pre-sale will be? Thanks -

Yanni Fan
Picture of Bonnie*
posted Hide Post
Louise the tickets on the scalper sites come from the venue's booster club members. No matter what, those members have first rights for the tickets. Unless and until the venues clamp down on them selling their first ticket rights, there's nothing anyone can do.

Don't trust those sites. I've known of many fans who were stung by buying off of them and then getting either very different tickets than they paid for, or no tickets at all.

Yanni Fan
Picture of sandy
posted Hide Post
I'snt best just to purchase the tickets from where Yanni will be performing. I usually go right to the place.....never those other venues...they'll rip you off big time.
Sandy
Staten Island N.Y.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Louise Tirrell
posted Hide Post
I have used Stub Hub many times in the past and found it to be pretty reliable - However, the prices are very high! I'd much rather do it through the fan club pre-sale.

Thank you Bonnie for the explanation. Now I understand...