Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    Yanni Concert 28th-03, Budapest

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Yanni Concert 28th-03, Budapest Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Finaly I will have the chance to see Yanni in live concert !!!!
Since 2006 that i've been waiting that he come to Europe.
I'm from Portugal ... and since he doesn't come here .. on the 28th I'll travel to Budapeste... especially to see him and his awesome team .. LIVE !!! :-)
And you know what ?
On this day ... 40 years ago ... i was born :-)
That will be my 40th anniversary ... and I will leave my Family and Kids back in Portugal .. .so that i can spend this night with Yanni !!!!!
I Hope this will be a unique experience ... "once in lifetime" moment !! :-))))
We already have our tickets .. me and my girlfriend .. to see him right on the 4th row just in front of the stage. ;-)
Thanks Yanni, by the beautiful moments I spent listening to your songs in the last 13 years ... we really touched my heart.
"Truth of Touch" ;-)

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hello Pipo and welcome to the Yanni Message Board. Smiler

I live in the UK and go to Portugal often, with friends, as we love it there.

I would love to see Yanni return to Western Europe too.I'm sure you will have a wonderul time at the concert. I remember my first concert so well.
Please share a review with us here afterwards.
Some Italian fans are travelling to see that concert too.
Take care and wishing you a safe trip.

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Have fun Pipo and welcome to The message board. Meet him if you can. I never have but hope you do.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hello Anne. Thanks for your words. I'll be a regular participant in this forum. :-)
Could you please say something to Yanni, regarding my trip to see Him on this special day: my anniversary.
It will be very nice if after the show, i could just have the chance to give him a hug, to take one picture with Yanni, and say to him that i'm very pleased about the presence of his music in my life, in the last 13/14 years.
Just for 2 minutes, and will be that "moment in a lifetime", that i never, ever, forget. :-)))
What a great birthday present that will be, don't you think so?
Thanks a lot.
Regards.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Michelle. Thanks for your welcome. ;-)
Meet Yanni for just 3 minutes ... that's sometihng that I've already thought. :-)
But that desire doesn't depend only on me. :-(
Let'see if someone can help me on this. ;-)
We'll keep in touch.
Thanks

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hello Pipo,
Going to a Yanni concert is a great way of celebrating a birthday. Smiler

It's everyones's dream to have a chance to meet Yanni after a concert. I know many fans are travelling from all over Europe to see Yanni in Hungary. Sometimes you can be in the right place at the right time and it happens.
The contact address for his management team is teamyanni@yanniwake.com.

My best wishes to you.

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
You are more than welcome for your welcome Pipo. Yes we will stay in touch. Are you a member of Yanni Community?