Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    ALL ACCESS San Juan Puerto Rico

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
ALL ACCESS San Juan Puerto Rico Login/Join 
Picture of Anne.
posted
Hi everyone,

This was an amazing accomplishment against all the odds.

Enjoy!

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
"The Impossible Became Possible'
Love that!

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
i've been blessed to watch yanni tour for many years, and i honestly feel that this tour, and yanni himself, has reached a level of success that has nothing at all to do with how the world views success. i'm so very proud of you, yanni! much love.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
As I posted elsewhere about this wonderful video, it contains two powerful forces...Yanni & Mother Nature. Thumbs Up

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Hug Hug Hug Thumbs Up Lobe

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
Picture of Patyiastrenski
posted Hide Post
This last video SAN JUAN - PUERTO RICO PART 1, I think it was one I liked most. I loved to see the serenity of Yanni same he having to cancel the show in the middle of the presentation. He is undeterred even in the hour of difficulty, or at least does not show. He is a true leader and knows to lead how anyone. He is definitely an example to many people.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I love it!

Myky