Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    YANNI'S SOUTH AMERICAN TOUR
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
YANNI'S SOUTH AMERICAN TOUR Login/Join 
Picture of Anne.
posted
Hi everyone,

You will all be aware that Yanni is now touring South America and there are some surprises in store for everyone there.

If anyone wants to share a review or post any news or photos of this tour please do so here.

We would love to hear from you. Smiler

Tour
Sept 30 2012
Santiago, CL
Movistar Arena

Oct 3 2012
Buenos Aires, AR
Luna Park

Oct 7 2012
Porto Alegre, BR
Teatro do Sesi

Oct 9 2012
Curitiba, BR
Teatro Positivo

Oct 11 2012
Sao Paulo, BR
Credicard Hall

Oct 13 2012
Sao Paulo, BR
Credicard Hall

Oct 14 2012
Sao Paulo, BR
Credicard Hall

Oct 16 2012
Belo Horizonte, BR
Chevrolet Hall

Oct 18 2012
Brasilia, BR
CC Ulysses Guimaraes

Oct 21 2012
Rio de Janeiro, BR
Citibank Hall

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I foresee a lot of Happy Brazilian Fans!!

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Me too! Not long to wait now.

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
This is very exciting for us all, wishing we could all be there! Lobe

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
Picture of Louise Tirrell
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to hear what the surprises are!!
Amok

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Music's the medicine of the mind...... Eeker

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I agree with you Marilyn. And good therapy

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Santiago Concert Review

Here is a Google translation to a great review from Chile...

"In his second appearance in Chile - the first was in 2010 - Yanni again confirm to the large crowd that attended the Movistar Arena, its quality as a pianist and composer. Accompanied by top quality musicians, the Greek-born artist, leaves a bar high to instrumental music colleagues visiting Chile in the future.

At the exact time and before an expectant crowd that welcomed him warmly, Yanni appeared on stage accompanied by two singers. He, with a very sporty dress, black shirt and white pants. They, beautiful and elegant long dresses with black color.

The first chords of "Santorini" immediately made the merger of the audience with the artist was totally and permanently until the end of the presentation.

After the first three issues cordially greeted the audience with a perfect Spanish saying "I am very happy to be back in Chile, especially in Santiago." Appreciated their hospitality, especially to wine and meals, and gave way to the other songs saying "I love you Chile".

The concert continued with songs like "Felitsa" composition dedicated to his mother that passed away in 2006, "Until the last time" a favorite of the people, among others.

He spoke about his trip to China and the Forbidden City concert highlighting a song written especially for the occasion, which, in today's concert was masterfully played by one of the two singers who accompanied him, being one of the peaks and exciting show.

In every song that followed, there was a fascinating dialogue between the instruments of the orchestra, piano and violin, drums and bass, solo cello, violin, trumpet, drums and harp, the latter instrument masterfully interpreted by musician Paraguayan Víctor Espinola.

Level can qualify superlative performances of the pair of violins on "Whitin Attraction" and solos from drummer Charlie Adams. The excited audience rose to their feet cheering these teachers.

With each of their tracks Yanni, musicians and singers achieved an exciting communication with the audience, reaching the end of the concert with these standing, clapping, bringing the music and clapping to the artist, that only after three bis stage could be removed permanently.

It is clear after attending this performance, the quality of Yanni is impressive, the staging along with the sound were mentioned and the emotion shown by the public made this event a superlative concert."

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
Picture of Shirley7
posted Hide Post
It's been great reading everyone glowing reviews about the concert in Chile last night! Thanks for posting the translation of the article Linda. Smiler

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
Did I just read correctly that Yanni has added "Until The Last Moment" to the tour???? Big Grin

okay I am going to find out...!!! Hmmmmmm since he has changed the set list..I bet this means he is going to continue touring..Music to a Yanni Fans ears Thumbs Up

until the last moment,Sherry