Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    ALL ACCESS WASHINGTON DC
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
ALL ACCESS WASHINGTON DC Login/Join 
Picture of Anne.
posted
Now it's the turn of the fans from Washington and Wolftrap.

All Access - Washington DC

Enjoy

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
These videos just keep on getting better & better. Many thanks to team Yanni for taking us along on the tour. These give us memories to keep forever. Hug

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
Picture of Shirley7
posted Hide Post
Having spent so much of my time enjoying nature, wildlife and the outdoors, I enjoyed the fact that I was part of a video dedicated to the WWF and strongly support their efforts. I enjoyed meeting the members of the WWF Team, touring the facility and learning about the giant panda as well as their conservation initiatives. In addition, it was so much fun spending time with Lisa, Sarah, Pandamae Ammar and Tsegaye. The opportunity to tour the WWF was greatly appreciated and I think it’s wonderful that Yanni supports their endeavors. Thumbs Up

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
It's a great video! Smiler

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Great video!Thanks!

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I love the video, it is wonderful that Yanni has taken an interest in such a beautiful animal.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Another fun and good video! These are so great for us to all experience what the Tour did and how fun for all of us... Thumbs Up

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I'm not surprised that Yanni took such an interest in such a beautiful animal Boverby. Yanni is the most caring musician I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lobe

Yanni Fan
Picture of Patyiastrenski
posted Hide Post
I love this video!!!

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I love it too