Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Yanni on Tour  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    ALL ACCESS YANNI ON TOUR - MEMPHIS
Page 1 2 3 4 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
ALL ACCESS YANNI ON TOUR - MEMPHIS Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Betty,

When you are ready to post some pictures, come visit us on the Olive Grove String in the Non-Yanni Forum. That's the place where we all come together to visit, share what's happening in our lives, & support each other. Would love to see you there, so please join us.

Olive Grove String

Also, when you post pictures, you need a hosting site, such as Photobucket, where you download your photos first, then copy the link location & insert that link into the box that pops up in the icon above that looks like a picture of a mountain (3rd icon in from right). Good luck, & see you there.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hey Anne I am not sure how to put pics on here. If you could tell me how I would appreciate it. Thanks

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Go to www.photobucket.com and create an account.
After you have the account set up, click on the green button that says upload.
Click the button that says upload photos and videos.
In the window that opens choose the picture on your computer and then click the open button.
When you see the message that says it's finished click on view album.
Move your mouse cursor over the picture and then go to the line below it that says IMG code.
Click in the box next to it and you will see the text change to "copied".
Now open the post window here on the YMB and paste the link
Click Post now and you should see your picture.
You might have to try a few times before you get it right.

Hope ths helps.

Anne